There are 186 users in the forums

NaVorro Bowman has retired

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
That Achilles injury was the kill shot for Bow, hasn't been the same since. To think he and Willis were easily the most feared LB unit in the league for years.
n peeps think dick sherm is gonna come out ballin
Originally posted by 16to87:
That Achilles injury was the kill shot for Bow, hasn't been the same since. To think he and Willis were easily the most feared LB unit in the league for years.

What about Crabtree? He only had an Achilles issue no knee. I think the knee injury played a significant role in slowing him down - had a lot of knee soreness post recovery
  • dj43

The player that will be wearing #25 for the 49ers this coming season is named Richard Sherman.
Originally posted by cciowa:
reid started the whole thing

Yes he did!! Reid Took the wrong angle on Lynch!!

Its Ball bru. it happens.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Eric reid and ken norton jr.

Dont let the door hit ya bro.

norton hurt two players right. dent and bryant young?
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:

What about Crabtree? He only had an Achilles issue no knee. I think the knee injury played a significant role in slowing him down - had a lot of knee soreness post recovery

Suggs. Elvis wasn't too shabby at an even older age and more wear and tear.

what's richard sherman got to do with Bowman and his position? irrelevant. a better argument would be Foster. He was supposed to come out ballin. he was, with his tackle rate, but cant stay on the damn field for multitude of reasons.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:

Suggs. Elvis wasn't too shabby at an even older age and more wear and tear.

Suggs was a ahell of himself when he 1st returned.
Originally posted by dj43:

The player that will be wearing #25 for the 49ers this coming season is named Richard Sherman.

Yippee!

I hope he gets healthy and rages on the enemies.

AND I hope his aggressiveness is contagious.
I can't believe how this dudes career ended up. Once considered the best LB in the league and now he can't even get a job.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I can't believe how this dudes career ended up. Once considered the best LB in the league and now he can't even get a job.

getting ur knee shredded will do that to a man.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

getting ur knee shredded will do that to a man.

At least he got paid.

Im sure it's his ego. He thinks he's a quality starter and wants to be treated/paid like one. He needs to realize that he's succumbed to age and injury just like every other human on the planet and needs some humility. Bow could have been so awesome for the 49ers, and especially Reuben Foster, had he not been incapable of being honest with himself.

After I saw his line about should have always been a Raider, when he signed with them, he instantly became dead to me. f**k Bowman, even in the end he was not able to hold Pats jock.
Originally posted by WINiner:

Im sure it's his ego. He thinks he's a quality starter and wants to be treated/paid like one. He needs to realize that he's succumbed to age and injury just like every other human on the planet and needs some humility. Bow could have been so awesome for the 49ers, and especially Reuben Foster, had he not been incapable of being honest with himself.

After I saw his line about should have always been a Raider, when he signed with them, he instantly became dead to me. f**k Bowman, even in the end he was not able to hold Pats jock.

There was a short time when he was clearly a more dominant force than Pat.
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Eric reid and ken norton jr.

Dont let the door hit ya bro.

norton hurt two players right. dent and bryant young?

And Wallace aced Floyd's career.
Share 49ersWebzone