There are 287 users in the forums

NaVorro Bowman has retired

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
I'll never forgive Reid for ruining Bowman's career.

#neverforget

Have no idea how you don't get banned for just posting s**t to anger people.
I'm not a player "fan", but this guy is my favorite player on the team.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by SportsFan:

#neverforget

Originally posted by cciowa:
after sundays horrific event we have a man barely alive, navorro bowman but gentlemen, we can rebuild him. we have the technology. he will be better than he was before.. better, stronger faster

Word!
My girl asked if there is a way to send a get-well card to bowman. Does anyone know if its possible and what address?
Originally posted by richierichard:
My girl asked if there is a way to send a get-well card to bowman. Does anyone know if its possible and what address?

We need to all send a letter. Let Bo feel the love.
after sundays horrific event we have a man barely alive, navorro bowman but gentlemen, we can rebuild him. we have the technology. he will be better than he was before.. better, stronger faster

Always good when someone can bust out a "Six Million Dollar Man" reference....six mil, sounds like pocket change these days.
Originally posted by SportsFan:

#neverforget

LOL
LMAO Sweel put it right up dat ass.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by richierichard:

4949 Centennial Boulevard Santa Clara, CA 95054

• cciowa
  • Veteran

#neverforget

haha. ken norton did the same thing to richard dent vs the chiefs. no one did it on purpose, you need to be more forgiving
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DelCed2486:

Always good when someone can bust out a "Six Million Dollar Man" reference....six mil, sounds like pocket change these days.
i wondered if anyone was going to pick that up! maybe oscar goldman can over see his knee surgery
Originally posted by DelCed2486:

i wondered if anyone was going to pick that up! maybe oscar goldman can over see his knee surgery

Bionic Bow
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Watching that broke my spirits. That rarely happens during a game. The leader of the Defense goes down like that.....Man that was hard to watch.

Reminded me of Hearst's injury.....didnt have the same feelings after watching that.....i mean from hope to our season is over....yea when the heart gets taken out...the rest of the game is hard to go through....even if we won....Bowmans injury was a devastating one to the club....but heres one to a speedy and healthy recovery and an injury free rest of career.....

#navorrowbowman2014nfldefensiveplayeroftheyear
credit the team, remember, when he got hurt, we sucked it up, got the ball back and drove down the field,,. sure we lost but the heart and courage that team showed after losing bowman was off the charts in my opinion. soooo proud of them

Yea proud of them fighting back....but this is a NaVorro Bowman thread
This Guy is a workout warrior. Its gonna take time but I have no doubt in my mind that by mid season next year, this guy will be back producing like he has for 3 Probowl years. 49ers just better not rush him.
Share 49ersWebzone