There are 146 users in the forums

NaVorro Bowman has retired

Shop Find 49ers gear online
He'd better get it as consolation
Get well soon
God speed brother...
Bow's been the heart of our d. To a speedy recovery....
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
He'll never be the same Bow.
Originally posted by mayo49:

ESTAS EQIBODO el 53 es un CABRON

Don't say that. He has youth on his side.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:

I know, but ACL's are a motherf**ker. Hope him the best of luck in his recovery.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

I know, but ACL's are a motherf**ker. Hope him the best of luck in his recovery.

He'll be back better than ever

Tell that to AP.
Why does everyone assume that Bowman won't be back or play at a high level again? This isn't 1960 guys. Medicine has come so far, I'm sure Bowman will be ready by week 1. Look at Crabtree. A torn Achilles used to be a year minimum, he came back in what 6 months? Look at AP, his knee was destroyed and he was back playing RB by week 1.
Everyone's different. For every Crab and Adrian Peterson, there is an RG3 and a D Rose. No one works harder than Bo and 52 will be by his side the whole way.
Originally posted by TruNinerFan:
Why does everyone assume that Bowman won't be back or play at a high level again? This isn't 1960 guys. Medicine has come so far, I'm sure Bowman will be ready by week 1. Look at Crabtree. A torn Achilles used to be a year minimum, he came back in what 6 months? Look at AP, his knee was destroyed and he was back playing RB by week 1.

people need to right now stop worrying whether he plays in week 1. it should be treated like the rg3 situation should have been treated. he gets back in there when he is ready. if thats week 8, then its week 8.
Torn ACL and MCL. Out 6-9 months
Share 49ersWebzone