LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 216 users in the forums

NaVorro Bowman has retired

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Drunk talk but what would happen if Bowman and Willis switched Shoulder Pads and Jerseys just for the heck of it What kinda penalty could the 49ers get?
damn the scouting report on Bow is spot on ( except the negative reviews on him ). http://www.fftoolbox.com/nfl_draft/profile_display.cfm?prospect_id=2096 . i hella LOL at the comments from saints fans, probably wishing bow is part of their team LOL!
"Back then ya didn't want me; NOW I'm hot you all on me." (words of some rap song the younguns listen to)
Nice friken game tonight. Dude was a beast.
Props to Fangio for letting him blitz a lot tonight. When Whitner can match up with a tight end that allows them to let Bowman attack.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WINiner:
Nice friken game tonight. Dude was a beast.

Big time game tonight. He did step-up.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lamontb:
Props to Fangio for letting him blitz a lot tonight. When Whitner can match up with a tight end that allows them to let Bowman attack.

Yes.

Fangio has more creative (less predictable) this year.
dat man dominated.

PAY DAT MAN..........again
Bowman was amazing in all aspects out there tonight.
like a bawse

53=52=53=52
Bowman was incredible tonight. Performances like that remind me to be grateful for the team we have, despite the recent struggles. It could be a lot worse without guys like Bo.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
dat man dominated.

PAY DAT MAN..........again

lol

i agree he is really good
Originally posted by 49Fever:
Know what ? He's playing much better than willis
Un be lie ve able

Willis sets Bowman up kinda like Justin sets up Aldon. If you have 3 Great LBs in Aldon, Bowman, and Willis the numbers will spread
Originally posted by Since07:
Willis sets Bowman up kinda like Justin sets up Aldon. If you have 3 Great LBs in Aldon, Bowman, and Willis the numbers will spread

that's exactly it.

it's usually 1 or the other or all 3 or all 4 so their stats are monster stats.

however when 1 isn't there then the other can be a monster
Share 49ersWebzone