There are 299 users in the forums

NaVorro Bowman has retired

Shop Find 49ers gear online
marshawn lynch is shaking in his boots
"All day 3, All day"
deer antler spray FTW
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
deer antler spray FTW

personally I don't get it... if a drug/supplement helps players heal faster with no known side effect why is it banned?
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sactomkiii:
deer antler spray FTW

personally I don't get it... if a drug/supplement helps players heal faster with no known side effect why is it banned?

I think when they have no injury and they take the steroids, it becomes cheating. Bowman is not playing, he's recovering from an injury. So it should be ok to take med's to heal.
Originally posted by sactomkiii:
deer antler spray FTW

It has effects on your hormones, which is not very well researched, which means it could theoretically have harmful effects that they are not aware of.

It's really kind of stupid. I've taken deer antler spray, it's great when recovering from vigorous workouts, you feel a lot better throughout the day; but I've never noticed any enhanced healing effects.
Anyways, stuff like Red Bull and other "energy drinks," and Nitrogen based supplements are far more dangerous to your health than hormonal supplements.
Wow! What a freakin beast!

Good stuff to hear
Can't wait until he starts cutting from different directions
Can't wait for the King to return

Originally posted by iluvdemniners:
marshawn lynch is shaking in his boots

Lynch is a bad man. Only time I've seen him totally pwned was last year vs Houston. Cushing nailed him behind the LOS with a perfect form tackle. Lynch also lost the ball which Houston recovered. It was such a humiliating tackle I felt sorry for Marshawn for about 3 seconds.
Page 53 of the topic!
You know I've been doing A LOT of thinking. About Navorro and I come to the conclusion that the 49ers should NOT play him this year and they should IR him. Its September and he's barely starting to Sprint. His 6 week P.U.P is just 5 weeks away and if he's barely starting to sprint Yikes. He still has to strengthen his knee and also learn how to cut again. Why risk OUR BEST PLAYER ON THE TEAM? He's 26 with a Bright future ahead in the next 4-5 years. Why risk it especially since he's a long ways from being really ready? Let him rehab this whole season and upcoming offseason and let him come back in '15 as strong as new and as good as new. Also this would free up a roster spot.

Now of course we already miss him BAD on defense but let these dudes Wilhoite and Boreland gain experience and lets rely more on our awesome passing game.
I went back and watched the game focusing on Wilhoite and wow he's terrible. It was even worse than when I watched it live and I thought he was bad then. Get back quick and healthy Bo!!!!

Wondering if the rookie wouldn't be a better option. Yes, he'll make some mistakes but atleast every now and again hell make that wow play that Wilhoite will never make. He just doesn't attack at all. Constantly waiting for the play to come go him. Play after play he was in position but didn't attack and play after play the safeties would have to come up and make a tackle that he should have made. Anyone else seeing this?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
if he comes back 90% of the player he was before, we're good.
Share 49ersWebzone