LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 305 users in the forums

NaVorro Bowman has retired

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Every time I see the pic of him getting ready to go in for surgery it cracks me up. Dudes a beast. Heal well, and dont rush back.
MCL must not have been as bad as they thought if they are going in all ready. I say he will be back around week 4 if he isn't ready for game 1.
Please come back 100%
They should PUP him for the first 6 or 7 weeks next season and let that knee really heal. Others can hold the fort down so to speak.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
ANyone who speculates about Bowman coming back in 2014, for opening day, for the seashawks game or whatnot will be summarily SHOT IMMOLATED and DEFENESTRATED simultaneously.

This guy is way way too important to get greedy about. Let the rehab takes its course and let him return naturally with a comfortable ramp up. If he's in uniform in 2014, great. If he needs longer no problem. I can't imagine him practicing before Thanksgiving. Contact by December, maybe. If not that's cool too.

This. I'm expecting late November, in terms of actually playing. I don't expect him to begin practicing until sometime in mid October, giving him plenty of time to get right and get back in the flow of things.
  • dj43
As one writer speculated, the combination of Bowman's injury and Willis' age may lead the 49ers to spend a mid-round (one of the 3rds) on an inside linebacker. The way this defense is built, that position is critical. It would be great if Moody turned out to be the guy but if a value is there at 3 or 4, I would not be surprised to see a LB.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dj43:
As one writer speculated, the combination of Bowman's injury and Willis' age may lead the 49ers to spend a mid-round (one of the 3rds) on an inside linebacker. The way this defense is built, that position is critical. It would be great if Moody turned out to be the guy but if a value is there at 3 or 4, I would not be surprised to see a LB.
there is a guy from iowa who could be had in the third our fourth round,
navorro_bowman  With this knee injury I still can't get over this loss and if what I'm seeing on this clip is true will really make me reconsider I mean come on #faithful  my leg is broke we as players and coaches work To hard to play an be apart of the game of football. The words Dedicated and commited is the 49ers and this just hurts.   1h

hour ago on instagram
Funny thing about his quote is it can be taken multiple ways a) he believes the video is possible or 2) he thinks 49ers fans are nuts
For anybody to send him a link to that video in the first place... wow. Some people...
[ Edited by Redeemer on Feb 6, 2014 at 9:46 PM ]

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
navorro_bowman �With this knee injury I still can't get over this loss and if what I'm seeing on this clip is true will really make me reconsider I mean come on�#faithful �my leg is broke we as players and coaches work To hard to play an be apart of the game of football. The words Dedicated and commited is the 49ers and this just hurts.���1h

hour ago on instagram

Sorry I must have missed it, but what video is he talking about??
He's the man he's the man he's the mannnnnn
Originally posted by Redeemer:
For anybody to send him a link to that video in the first place... wow. Some people...

He may have been surfing the net after surgery still doped up and found it. He added it to his instagram.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

The nfl is fixed youtube video for the nfc championship.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
navorro_bowman �With this knee injury I still can't get over this loss and if what I'm seeing on this clip is true will really make me reconsider I mean come on�#faithful �my leg is broke we as players and coaches work To hard to play an be apart of the game of football. The words Dedicated and commited is the 49ers and this just hurts.���1h

hour ago on instagram

the nfl is rigged video that had a zillion threads made about it in the past week. its like people couldn't just post it one spot and discuss it, every poster was like "ZOMG LOOK AT DIS VID!!!" - drove me insane lol.

Showed some pretty atrocious decision making by the refs such as Lynch being stopped what appears to be more than a full yard away from the marker on 2nd down and yet they spot the ball entirely in front of the marker. All the while Fox's TV crew had changed the scoreboard indicator to 3rd down.

It could be something but it seems like a fan just grasping at straws really.
[ Edited by sfout on Feb 6, 2014 at 9:54 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone