LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 286 users in the forums

NaVorro Bowman has retired

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Oops. Yeah, he led in tackles and looked to sharpen up as the game went on. His presence was felt in more of a positive way tonight than I can say it was in any 9er game this year.

Now that he's a raider can we still say Bo Knows??

Edit: wow, I don't even have one f**king red square. flying the scrub flag high for the lifelong 49er fans.
[ Edited by dGilleran on Oct 19, 2017 at 9:20 PM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
MA DUDE!!!
Originally posted by dGilleran:
He also led both teams in tackles with 11

Lott was pretty good in 1991, too, but by 1993 it was better to have McDonald. It's just the way these things work.
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by jcs:
He's no longer the one man wrecking crew but he still led them in tackles and made enough plays to help his unit get vital stops to end the game. It's about chess pieces and the raiders added a good one for their D in Bow.

He did. But he didn't want to be a 49er anymore. Accept it.

The 49ers aren't playing chess right now. They're simply getting checkers pieces. Chess will come in 2019. Raiders were playing checkers in 2014, too. It takes time. They've been building for 3 years. SF has been building for 6 games.

But I know you know all this and are just being stubborn.
Lynch let him walk to give him a chance too see playoffs again (he almost went to the Cowboys) .

BTW Alex Smith and that chicken shti offense gave the faiders way too many chances.

That type of safe qb play is one Kyle Williams screwup from losing everything. That's right I SAID IT!

TAKE IT!

TAKEEEEE ITT!

Where's the gif of Hunt running over Bowman who had a clean straight ahead shot at him....old Bo would've nailed Hunt
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
He's no longer the one man wrecking crew but he still led them in tackles and made enough plays to help his unit get vital stops to end the game. It's about chess pieces and the raiders added a good one for their D in Bow.

The 49ers aren't playing chess right now. They're simply getting checkers pieces. Chess will come in 2019. Raiders were playing checkers in 2014, too. It takes time. They've been building for 3 years. SF has been building for 6 games.

Lynch let him walk to give him a chance too see playoffs again (he almost went to the Cowboys) .

BTW Alex Smith and that chicken shti offense gave the faiders way too many chances.

That type of safe qb play is one Kyle Williams screwup from losing everything. That's right I SAID IT!

TAKE IT!

TAKEEEEE ITT!

I heard from a friend of a friend that Kyle Williams showed up at a charity dodgeball game and was picked last.

The two team captains were 49er fans.
Happy for Bow!
  • jrg
  • Veteran

• jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

Where niners go to retire.

Bowman got beat the first half but did OK afterwards. What's sloppy game on both sides.

All signs where pointing to Del Rio s firing and questions about a draft dream team being almost 2-5 .

Fast-forward to after the game and it's all smiles from the raiders.

They play Broncos, pats, Chiefs again so their schedule finally gets actual competition.

Enjoy it while you can raider fans. Muhahaahaaaa mushahahaha. Muaahahaaaaa

Originally posted by dGilleran:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

TAKE IT!

TAKEEEEE ITT!

I heard from a friend of a friend that Kyle Williams showed up at a charity dodgeball game and was picked last.

The two team captains were 49er fans.
I can't remember if Williams even went for the ball. He knew that shot hit his knee!!
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
Where's the gif of Hunt running over Bowman who had a clean straight ahead shot at him....old Bo would've nailed Hunt

That was funny. He did lead the team in tackles tho, lol.

I don't think he's fully recovered from his injury. Can't remember a player that had Achilles surgery and been full speed the next year. If he can get through this year injury free I think he can be 100% next season. It's not like he's 35 he's 29. Although his body prob feels 35 right now.
Originally posted by SoCold:
That was funny. He did lead the team in tackles tho, lol.

I don't think he's fully recovered from his injury. Can't remember a player that had Achilles surgery and been full speed the next year. If he can get through this year injury free I think he can be 100% next season. It's not like he's 35 he's 29. Although his body prob feels 35 right now.

Yep, next season Bowman will be back to his old self and Foster will probably be on IR or have gone Aldon on us. Boy, is this front office gonna look STUPID (again).
[ Edited by AlexCat49er on Oct 20, 2017 at 6:45 AM ]
Should of kept him.
lol should pf kept him? come on time to move on. even though he had 11 tackles, man he looked all out of sorts for the most part. He simply can not cover the TE or RB on passing downs. loved the cat, but he does not look the part that much anymore.
Share 49ersWebzone