There are 239 users in the forums

NaVorro Bowman has retired

Shop Find 49ers gear online
10 tackles, Sack, INT, forced fumble, recovered fumble today.

Bowman sure will have a chance, just based on the last thing the voters remember.
Besides what Bowman did today, last week, and his strong play throughout the year, remember how big of a game he had in that first Rams game. The Niners were 1-2 coming off two straight bad losses, going on the road on a short week (Thurs), national game vs division rival who beat/tied them last year....and Willis was OUT. Things could've got ugly if they would have lost that game, but Bowman went ham and almost single-handedly wrecked the Rams that night...also give a nod to Whitner for that great INT he had that changed the momentum.
Big Game Bowman strikes again
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
I want to have Bowman and Boldin's babies.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Dont you still technically have the internal plumbing to do it?

no human womb can withstand that kind of a beating
What a man beast. He's a meast
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

i'd like to try.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

AnVorro Boldman would be the first player to ever have a shot at offensive and defensive player of the year.
The man had 10 tackles, 1 sack, 1 INT, and he recovered a fumble which he forced. He does it all! Best ILB in the league.

Bow Bow should win it but the dick riders will go with some ass clown on an overrated team.
Ibet he has a nice thick hog
Id rather Bowman be the Super Bowl MVP! Whuuuuut
Two games in a row that he took over!! Him and Pat are both HOF bound! So fun to watch them. Overall I think he is responsible for three maybe four victorys so I wouldn't be shocked. Go Bo
He'd better get it as consolation
Share 49ersWebzone