There are 190 users in the forums

NaVorro Bowman has retired

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Member Milestone: This is post number 900 for LBSI9ers.
Have to say against Seattle it was the first time he went into the pile and was slow to get up.
If NOT already posted the Response Bowman gave to a seahawk troll on twitter .... simply class

NBowman53
@NBowman53

@SeahawksAllDayB who ever u are I just wanted to let u know everything about me is real and when u post those comments thinking the Seahawks are almighty just think of this msg I don't usually do this u in particular are very consistent with ur bad language towards me and I just thought u know Me & 52 study this game like no other and where always on our A game thank u for the motivation sir.
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

He knew exactly what Russell was going to do and b-lined for him. Dude is a monster. Statement play that set the tone for the game.

yea that was scary and surprising. Wilson looked like he didn't even know what was going on. lol

BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by verb1der:

He knew exactly what Russell was going to do and b-lined for him. Dude is a monster. Statement play that set the tone for the game.

yea that was scary and surprising. Wilson looked like he didn't even know what was going on. lol

If Bowman misses, Aldon and Brooks would have crushed him.
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Dec 9, 2013 at 5:05 PM ]
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
He is not looking slow to you? He was burned easily by the TE Willson yesterday, and I mean easily. Maybe he is dinged, or still feeling the effects from the injury earlier this year? I think Bowman is clearly better right now, regardless of assignment.

Willis didn't get burned. He completely misread the play, which is why he was so out of position and couldn't recover. Just like Thomas/Sherman didn't get burned on that Gore run, they just misplayed it and Gore made a sick cut.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

If Bowman misses, Aldon and Brooks would have crushed him.

Yea, looks like he was shot out of a cannon, and the hit is just beautiful! Set the tone for Wilson, he was NOT going to be scrambling in this game!

If only that ball stayed in bounds that would've been 6!

My personal favorite 49ers player
Yea, looks like he was shot out of a cannon, and the hit is just beautiful! Set the tone for Wilson, he was NOT going to be scrambling in this game!

yup true if that would have been 6 it would have been over from the start

but the main thing they did today which is the key, but i don't think other teams can do.. is cover for extended periods and don't leave the wr's thinking the play is dead.

they did that all game and frustrated wilson.

we should do that every game.. man to man and let aldon and them rush.

no more blitzing
and please play EVERYBODY

This video is in slow motion, it looks like Bo is going normal speed. So when the video is shown in normal speed Bo looks like everyone is sanding still.
Originally posted by spizzy:

My personal favorite 49ers player

It looks like 100 duffers with 9 irons were using that turf to practice. No wonder he plays so well at Candlestick ... he has experience on this kind of turf

Definitely the best player on the team and it's not even close.
They need to hurry up with his micd up video, i wanna hear what he said after he sacked wilson.
Bowman IS the man. All hail!
that's why he's my favorite player on the team.
Share 49ersWebzone