There are 126 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Bruce Arians is next Cardinals HC

• IT21
  • Veteran
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,800 for IT21.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora

Bruce Arians has agreed to a contract to coach the Cardinals. Could end up bringing Todd Bowles as his DC if Eagles let him go

Lol Tards fans will be pissed if Cornrow leaves

still makes me laugh
  • IT21
  • Veteran
Wow, from Ray Horton to Todd Bowles
what a huge downgrade for their defense

The cardinals are gonna suck ass next year
Originally posted by btthepunk:
They could be a decent team if they had one of the top 50 QB's in the league playing for them. LOL.

We could still possibly lose a position coach like Donatell,Tomsula,or Leavitt to be a DC somewhere.

Not likely as we can block the move.
Originally posted by Hopper:

This, even then there's established guys like Lovie Smith and Romeo Crennel still out there.
They could be a decent team if they had one of the top 50 QB's in the league playing for them. LOL.

We could still possibly lose a position coach like Donatell,Tomsula,or Leavitt to be a DC somewhere.

I thought as long as it was a promotion they couldn't. Or is that just to HC? Regardless, Harbaugh wouldn't block an assistant from getting a bigger position with another team.

I thought as long as it was a promotion they couldn't. Or is that just to HC? Regardless, Harbaugh wouldn't block an assistant from getting a bigger position with another team.

He already did. Last off season, Donatell was not allowed to interview for a DC position.
I just dont see this ending well for Bruce.
alex smith to cardinals? or eagles?
I agree with Phoenix. Remember what we did to the Steelers on monday night last year? A hobbled big ben got crushed while Arians kept sending 5 out with only 5 in blocking. This guy in a reincarnation of Martz. He'd throw it on 3rd and 1. Oline issues will continue. QB, whoever it is, will get better, but the running game will be non-existent. Plus Horton left.