LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 204 users in the forums

Bruce Arians is next Cardinals HC

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by pdxredandgold:
So unless Roman takes a college HC job, he'll be back in red and gold next year.

yep and he would be stupid to take a college HC job because all he needs is another great season as a OC to be a shoe-in for a HC job in the NFL
lol perfect. i think out of all the coaches that could of been hired this offseason.. this is best case scenario for us niner fans =] dude is gonna be a flop.
Looks like solid pick, came in under tough circumstances and produced. NFC West is pro version of the SEC.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Not worried....i'd be more worried if someone like Chucky went there
Who the head coach is doesn't mean s**t until they get a QB. And an O-line.
Hope Horton does depart for another division because and glad the seahags were trigger happy and hired a new DC before they could raid Horton as is their wont
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Jan 17, 2013 at 6:48 PM ]
It appears as if the coaching staff of the 49ers will remain intact for at least one more season. I'm very happy about this turn of events. We need to get this one and work on #2 in the Harbaugh/Baalke/and co. era before our staff and FO get raided.
I'm fine with the hire. There is no Andrew Luck on the roster. There is no Andrew Luck in the draft. Even if they got Alex Smith, Arizona would be good, but we would have no reason to fear them. If nothing else, they may get more out of Kolb, but if Horton departs (and hopefully they don't hire Love Smith or something), that team stays average.
They could be a decent team if they had one of the top 50 QB's in the league playing for them. LOL.

We could still possibly lose a position coach like Donatell,Tomsula,or Leavitt to be a DC somewhere.
Originally posted by pdxredandgold:
So unless Roman takes a college HC job, he'll be back in red and gold next year.

Yes, plus with the Jags talking a HC, it's lookin mighty good G-Ro stays with the Niners, GREAT! It's funny we were all complaining about his pay calling off and on saying it was too simple, etc..But, it turns out they were holding the playbook closed quite a bit fudging from the last game which G-Ro said that they opened it wide. Pretty ballsy to keep it that closed for so long and trust they were gonna make it to the dance..NINERS!!

• jrg
  • Veteran
Good signing for them
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
A little bit scurred but not a lot scurred.

why

there is and will be no andrew luck on that team

SERIOUSLY. This guy was let go by the Steelers because he wasn't doing a good enough job w/the rapist, Wallaca and Brown. Not at all scared of this dude.
lololol they lost horton and have hired todd bowles, former Eagles DC, to be their DC. cards will be in the nfc west cellar for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong time
Originally posted by tankle104:
lol perfect. i think out of all the coaches that could of been hired this offseason.. this is best case scenario for us niner fans =] dude is gonna be a flop.

This. He's going to be calling the offense too, its going to be a spectacular disaster. Colts thrived because of Luck and veterans like Wayne....Arians looking to chuck it downfield on every single opportunity was one of the reasons that Lucks rate of interception and completion percentage were both pretty bad. You can expect the Cardinals to ignore their running game yet again next season and look to bomb it 20-30 yards away with great regularity.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

pffffttttttt hahahaha
Share 49ersWebzone