There are 142 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Bruce Arians is next Cardinals HC

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

The #Cardinals have offered their head coaching job to Bruce Arians, I'm told. He is expected to accept.
[ Edited by Jcool on Jan 17, 2013 at 5:29 PM ]
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

#Cardinals met with Bruce Arians today. He left with a great feeling. He was rewarded with an offer. Source says he'll be the team's HC.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

The final details of the contract for Bruce Arians and #Cardinals are being worked out. Not talking money, I'm told. So it's almost done.
LULZ.......dude's gonna be an absolutely mediocre head coach, I can see it coming. Double LULZ if Horton is too butt-hurt to return and leaves as a result.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Bruce Arians has accepted four-year deal, with a team option for a fifth year, as head coach with Arizona Cardinals.
A little bit scurred but not a lot scurred.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora

Bruce Arians has agreed to a contract to coach the Cardinals. Could end up bringing Todd Bowles as his DC if Eagles let him go
their fan base will now call themselves the Arian-nation
Originally posted by Jcool:
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora

Bruce Arians has agreed to a contract to coach the Cardinals. Could end up bringing Todd Bowles as his DC if Eagles let him go

Lol Tards fans will be pissed if Cornrow leaves
So unless Roman takes a college HC job, he'll be back in red and gold next year.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

As of 8:45 ET, Cardinals DC Ray Horton still waiting for call to inform him Arizona has hired Bruce Arians.
The thing that worries me about Arians above all else is that he is fantastic with QB development. He could make a bad QB.... ahhh, wtf am I talking about? The Cardinals suck the dong!
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
A little bit scurred but not a lot scurred.

why

there is and will be no andrew luck on that team