LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 414 users in the forums

Was Deion as a Falcon ever hated like Sherman was? Would you ever accept Sherman as a 9er?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by DHStyle:
I hope you realize that the route Sherman allegedly got burned on in Atlanta wasn't his coverage. Apparently none of you know anything about defense.
It feels good to let it all out, doesn't it?
I hope you realize that the route Sherman allegedly got burned on in Atlanta wasn't his coverage. Apparently none of you know anything about defense.

Yeah sherman had underneath and kam had over the top. Sherman got
Burned bad and was way too shallow and the saftey didn't make it in time.

They both got burned and a TD was scored.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Nov 28, 2013 at 10:12 PM ]

Sorry you had to go so soon. Missing you already.
Deion was annoying, more like a gnat in your ear. Actually, the '91 Falcons were a bit annoying. MC Hammer, Travis Tritt and others were always on the sidelines, front-runners. We both went 10-6 that year and they got in the playoffs because they beat us on a last second Hail Mary from BJ Tolliver to Michael Haynes. That was they year we got rolling late and destroyed the Bears on MNF, last game of the season. No team would have wanted any part of us in the playoffs.
Do the moderators here always ban people for pointing out the truth?
Originally posted by EddieAnderson757:
Do the moderators here always ban people for pointing out the truth?

Of course.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

And when TY Hilton ate his lunch earlier this season is what was the excuse then? Getting burned is just apart of being a CB. As much as Sherman wants to to thinks he's above it.....he's not.
Originally posted by baltien:
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

And when TY Hilton ate his lunch earlier this season is what was the excuse then? Getting burned is just apart of being a CB. As much as Sherman wants to to thinks he's above it.....he's not.

Sherman bought into his own hype. He thinks he could cover rice when he can't even handle white and hilton. And when he gets burned he throws his teammates under the bus.
Deion was respected by the entire league, not hated. He smiled and told receivers how to do their job properly and still stopped them. He was nothing like Sherman's approach

i dont think sherman would do aswell as deion did against those 1990's wr's. i happen to believe that even though the ball was thrown far less back then that those top tier wr's in that decade are better than the ones in this decade with maybe an exception or two for megatron or a fitzgerald. but those 1990's wr's were great and obviously the stats cant really be compared cus of how the game has evolved.

Originally posted by crabman82:
i dont think sherman would do aswell as deion did against those 1990's wr's. i happen to believe that even though the ball was thrown far less back then that those top tier wr's in that decade are better than the ones in this decade with maybe an exception or two for megatron or a fitzgerald. but those 1990's wr's were great and obviously the stats cant really be compared cus of how the game has evolved.

a little less maybe but not far less. Deion in his 20s would be just as successful today as he was then
Originally posted by ram29jackson:
Originally posted by crabman82:

a little less maybe but not far less. Deion in his 20s would be just as successful today as he was then

deion is the most gifted cover man that has ever lived. yeah he didnt like tackling but his cover skills were unmatched. sherman is not in that category. i think he would have been like a dale carter in the 90's as opposed to a deion sanders.
Rice and Irvin. No way Sherman stood a chance vs them. Compared to Deion. Don't make me laugh. Ask Madden
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Rice and Irvin. No way Sherman stood a chance vs them. Compared to Deion. Don't make me laugh. Ask Madden

cris carter, herman moore, andre reed, randy and TO in their prime. s**t i bet carl 'slim' pickens would eat sherman alive.
If you want to compare the Sherman hate to any one in recent memory, look no further than...

Share 49ersWebzone