There are 211 users in the forums

Was Deion as a Falcon ever hated like Sherman was? Would you ever accept Sherman as a 9er?

  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 16,666
Don't get it twisted, Deion would have been a bigger douche than he wasl...if he would've owned Rice and if Falcons would've owned us like cawks owned us, the narrative would be different. Deion would have had a bigger mouth and more crap to say.

Having said that, shermaphrodite is the only douche many have clapped for when he injured his leg. Usually, fans don't cheer for that kind of s**t, but that just goes to show how much of a classless clown he is. He's on another level of douche than anyone else.

What insecure narcissist has to make his own video about who the better CB was (between he and Revis), what loser has to shout at a reporter of utter crap about a mediocre WR (Crabtree) because his feelings were hurt in some camp, what player do you know goes out of his way to hate on a fan base who never hated on him until he started being the douche he was born to be
1. No.
2. If Sherman were in his prime, yeah, but he's damaged goods now. So no.
1. No. Neon Deion was a marvel, and he had a positive (but cocky) vibe about him. His stuff with MC Hammer was cool.

2. Do not want Dick Sherman as a 9er.
No, but talent is talent. If Sherman can still play, I'll take him. At minimum, guys always show up to play vs their old team.
I think what killed him with Niner fans was "Turkey-gate". That piece of turkey was the beginning of two years of 49er misery.
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
I think what killed him with Niner fans was "Turkey-gate". That piece of turkey was the beginning of two years of 49er misery.

That and his excessive dissing at the end of the 2013 NFCCG.

However, it would be amazing if he signed with the Niners and we had a Thanksgiving game up in Seattle for him to eat chicken on their field afterwards. Not gonna happen, but it would be something to witness.
Let's just be honest here. Sherman doesn't exist in a world of limited free agency and in the same division as Steve Young AND Jerry Rice. On top of that, his mouth would be permanently glued shut by a Nate Singleton / John Taylor / Brent Jones open field block as he's staring at the name Rice and the # 80 from five yard away.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,620
REMEMBER WHEN HE ATE A TURKEY LEG ON THE 50 YARD LINE
REMEMBER THAT...I DO NOT WANT HIM ON MY TEAM..NOT NOW NOT FN EVER
Originally posted by LVJay:
Don't get it twisted, Deion would have been a bigger douche than he wasl...if he would've owned Rice and if Falcons would've owned us like cawks owned us, the narrative would be different. Deion would have had a bigger mouth and more crap to say.

Having said that, shermaphrodite is the only douche many have clapped for when he injured his leg. Usually, fans don't cheer for that kind of s**t, but that just goes to show how much of a classless clown he is. He's on another level of douche than anyone else.

What insecure narcissist has to make his own video about who the better CB was (between he and Revis), what loser has to shout at a reporter of utter crap about a mediocre WR (Crabtree) because his feelings were hurt in some camp, what player do you know goes out of his way to hate on a fan base who never hated on him until he started being the douche he was born to be

I disagree. Deion was never that type. Sherman 2011-2015 and Deion aren't even comparable.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Don't get it twisted, Deion would have been a bigger douche than he wasl...if he would've owned Rice and if Falcons would've owned us like cawks owned us, the narrative would be different. Deion would have had a bigger mouth and more crap to say.

Having said that, shermaphrodite is the only douche many have clapped for when he injured his leg. Usually, fans don't cheer for that kind of s**t, but that just goes to show how much of a classless clown he is. He's on another level of douche than anyone else.

What insecure narcissist has to make his own video about who the better CB was (between he and Revis), what loser has to shout at a reporter of utter crap about a mediocre WR (Crabtree) because his feelings were hurt in some camp, what player do you know goes out of his way to hate on a fan base who never hated on him until he started being the douche he was born to be

I disagree. Deion was never that type. Sherman 2011-2015 and Deion aren't even comparable.

Agreed

  • Antix
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,947
Originally posted by dmax:
REMEMBER WHEN HE ATE A TURKEY LEG ON THE 50 YARD LINE
REMEMBER THAT...I DO NOT WANT HIM ON MY TEAM..NOT NOW NOT FN EVER

You should really blame Jed York for that.
[ Edited by Antix on Mar 9, 2018 at 7:59 PM ]
Originally posted by Antix:
You should really blame Jed York for that.

How? That was Harbaugh's team.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,082
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by Antix:
You should really blame Jed York for that.

How? That was Harbaugh's team.

That was the game Jed started back stabbing him.
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by Antix:
You should really blame Jed York for that.

How? That was Harbaugh's team.

That was the game Jed started back stabbing him.

How, exactly? With the post game tweet? How did that go back in time and effect the team performance against the Seahawks that led to the turkey eating?
[ Edited by captveg on Mar 9, 2018 at 9:56 PM ]
  • jcs
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,082
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by Antix:
You should really blame Jed York for that.

How? That was Harbaugh's team.

That was the game Jed started back stabbing him.

How, exactly? With the post game tweet? How did that go back in time and affect the team performance against the Seahawks that led to the turkey eating?

That was when Jeds Ego was getting in the way....we only raise championship banners Jed really came out at that time.
Share 49erswebzone