LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 124 users in the forums

Was Deion as a Falcon ever hated like Sherman was? Would you ever accept Sherman as a 9er?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by threelittlebirds:
Originally posted by banosser:
Actually I was a Rams fan in the late 60s and into the 90s... The Seahawks arrived in '76 and when the Rams moved to StL I could officially divorce them and fully commit to being a Seahawks fan, having moved to PNW in 1991... So way before 2010 In fact if you remember the Hawks were in SB XL in '05 and should have won it as everyone knows if not for the refs combined with not playing their best game...

So having been a Rams fan when I was younger and then a Seahawks fan the last 20+ yrs... I have never liked the Niners... that said, Montana is the greatest QB to ever play the game.. as for Rice.. we all know what he is... I even have their autos on a SB XXIII program

Sounds about right for 95% of the Seahawks fans these days... a fan of one team for 30+ years or most of their adult lives... and then now a Seahawks fan.

LOL, don't even try to explain that... you're a clown. Like so many of the trolls. Not even real Seahawks fans... just a fan of some loser team that lost to the 49ers your whole life and then you jumped on the Hawks bandwagon because you saw a chance to finally get on the winning side of a niners rivalry for a year or two.

If you would have just hung in there you could have really enjoyed that Rams stretch from 99-2005... although... something tells me a clown like you was a Rams fan from 99-2003...

Gee.. you're hurting my feelings lol...

Originally posted by threelittlebirds:
Actually I was a Rams fan in the late 60s and into the 90s... The Seahawks arrived in '76 and when the Rams moved to StL I could officially divorce them and fully commit to being a Seahawks fan, having moved to PNW in 1991... So way before 2010 In fact if you remember the Hawks were in SB XL in '05 and should have won it as everyone knows if not for the refs combined with not playing their best game...

So having been a Rams fan when I was younger and then a Seahawks fan the last 20+ yrs... I have never liked the Niners... that said, Montana is the greatest QB to ever play the game.. as for Rice.. we all know what he is... I even have their autos on a SB XXIII program

Sounds about right for 95% of the Seahawks fans these days... a fan of one team for 30+ years or most of their adult lives... and then now a Seahawks fan.

LOL, don't even try to explain that... you're a clown. Like so many of the trolls. Not even real Seahawks fans... just a fan of some loser team that lost to the 49ers your whole life and then you jumped on the Hawks bandwagon because you saw a chance to finally get on the winning side of a niners rivalry for a year or two.

If you would have just hung in there you could have really enjoyed that Rams stretch from 99-2005... although... something tells me a clown like you was a Rams fan from 99-2003...

"fans" like you dont have feelings, you just jump from team to team depending on whos the hot thing at the moment
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
my coworker is like that. He was a rams fan till they moved to STL, then he became a raider fan. When they moved to Oakland, he became a charger fan. WTF??? DOES NOT COMPUTE!!! I'd stick with my team no matter how far they moved. I could never cheer for another team.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
my coworker is like that. He was a rams fan till they moved to STL, then he became a raider fan. When they moved to Oakland, he became a charger fan. WTF??? DOES NOT COMPUTE!!! I'd stick with my team no matter how far they moved. I could never cheer for another team.

seriously. for example i've been a detroit pistons fan since the isiah thomas days. but in 1995 the city i'm from (vancouver) got an expansion team and i rooted for them aswell. essentially i had an east and west team. eventually they moved to memphis but i didnt dump them for another team, i still follow them.

It's hard to say until you go through it.

I've been a die hard Seahawk fan my whole life, and a Sonic, and Mariner fan to a lesser degree.

I now hate the Thunder, and root against them every game. Mostly because it would suck to see the team that should be in your city win a championship in another city.

Might be because of the crappy way that went down, but I probably would have agreed with you until I went through losing a team to another city.
sendhimtotheHELL!
I don't wish injury on any player, but if Dick Sherman is ever seriously injured a smile will crack my face and I anticipate a warm fuzzy feeling inside like a nice warm whiskey on a cold winter day.
Sherman is hated way more than Deion was. While Deion was very flamboyant, he was also one of the best players in his generation and is easily in the discussion for best shutdown corner to ever play football. He could effect a game on any of the three phases. Sherman holds and runs his mouth. Deion was more respected than hated.
I'm going to start on a conquest, I'm going to re-watch every game Sherman was in last year and see how many no-calls he was given.
This is what happens when I opt out of summer school.

Btw Sherman sucks

No. The Niners had a handle on Deion. Jerry used to slap him and take his lunch money. Also, I recall a picture in Sports Illustrated of Deion being tackled on what looks like some type of return ( punt or kickoff) and in a pile being bent backwards and you can see clearly through his facemask he is screaming in pain. I saw that and laughed for a while, only because I know what that feels like. As far as Richard Sherman is concerned, every dog has his day! Just keep playing, Richard.

LOL. As if you're going to care about that Super Bowl in 10 years when you're a fan of a different team.

THAT is the definition of being a fan, only 31 myself but even after our playoff streak came to an end when we were riding the Ken Dorsey express, the Cody Pickett bronco, and drunkenly argued that Shaun Hill > Jake Plummer while hanging 55-10 over my frats big screen TV for all the bronco fans when I went to CU Boulder.

Seattle has no effing clue what being a fan means, I bet I could name more players on their afc west John Kitna teams than 90% of the tards wearing blue and green.
Originally posted by RicetoYoung:

LOL. As if you're going to care about that Super Bowl in 10 years when you're a fan of a different team.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
I don't think there has ever been a player hated as much as sherman is. I'm sure he'd love to think he's hated cuz he's so good, but that's definitely not it. That's why deion was hated by many. Sherman is hated because he's an obnoxious, loud mouthed, cheating hoe.
Share 49ersWebzone