There are 145 users in the forums

*** 2012 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD - 20 JAN 2013 @ 3:30pm PST ***

Shop 49ers game tickets

*** 2012 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD - 20 JAN 2013 @ 3:30pm PST ***

Wow. Just wow. What a day. What a golden opportunity for us. I seriously believe we avoided two teams who were better suited to beat us (Seattle & New England). I've been reading some of y'all talkin' up Balitmore, but, man...we should have this. Baltimore, like Atlanta, finally got their monkey off their back today, but it's gonna end for them in the SuperBowl. I love me some Ray Ray, but I'm gettin' a bit tired of his emotional "This is God's plan" tirades. Sorry, Ray Ray, but we're gonna send you into retirement questioning your Lord more than anything.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Peter King ‏@SI_PeterKing

Playoff records since 2008: John Harbaugh 8-4, Belichick 3-4.
Originally posted by kray28:
One downside of the Ravens winning: having to listen to Ray Lewis' nonstop mouth.

He definitely puts it on a little bit
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Dan Wetzel ‏@DanWetzel

Terrell Suggs: "These are the most arrogant pricks in the world starting with Belichick on down."
Originally posted by Jcool:
Dan Wetzel ‏@DanWetzel

Terrell Suggs: "These are the most arrogant pricks in the world starting with Belichick on down."

word, i hate the pats and brady and their evil empire.
One downside of the Ravens winning: having to listen to Ray Lewis' nonstop mouth.

IMO, better than listening to the bias East Coast Media' mouths -- about Billy Boy, and Tom Terrific -- for the next two weeks.
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:

IMO, better than listening to the bias East Coast Media' mouths -- about Billy Boy, and Tom Terrific -- for the next two weeks.

word, f**kk the patriots f**k bill billacheat.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
wow the harbaugh wifes and harbaugh sister are going to get it hard tonight!.......that harbaugh family is full of winners.
Flacco vs. Kapernick in the SuperBowl...whoda thunk it???
loved how shannon sharpe ripped belichick for being a sore loser

Originally posted by schmons:

what did he do?
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by schmons:

what did he do?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/20/sharpe-rips-belichick-for-declining-post-game-interview/

Baltimore is on the East Coast
How was that fake direct snap not a false start with all that motioning Brady was doing acting like he couldn't hear the calls in his helmet?
Originally posted by jreff22:

Baltimore is on the East Coast

That's not what I meant ... should have been more specific. Born and raised on The East Coast, before becoming a Cali transplant.
I should have stated the Tri-state area Media. New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania ... and for some the ESPN New England area.
In the minds of many, anything outside of the Tri-state area, is not worthy of recognition.
[ Edited by FlayvaMeister on Jan 21, 2013 at 7:35 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone