LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 220 users in the forums

Okay, I'll say it......the NFC playoff field is soft(er)

Shop 49ers game tickets
You guys are seriously ridiculous, the AFC is 2-3 teams that beat up on a bunch of bottom feeders this years, Denver lost to good teams and beat a bunch of scrubs, New England had a good year, Houston folding like a chair coming down the stretch, wait until any one of those 3 faces a real D in the Super Bowl, same as last year.

The AFC is a joke and will be chasing Super Bowls for years to come.

And anyone saying last year was our year is delusional. We can beat the Falcons in Atlanta( they won't make it that far), Vikings/Seahawks/Packers/Skins all at the Stick.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
that's a big if. They've been as consistent as my pull out method.

you have a special technique for converting your couch into a bed?
Originally posted by HoneyBadger49er:
You guys are seriously ridiculous, the AFC is 2-3 teams that beat up on a bunch of bottom feeders this years, Denver lost to good teams and beat a bunch of scrubs, New England had a good year, Houston folding like a chair coming down the stretch, wait until any one of those 3 faces a real D in the Super Bowl, same as last year.

And anyone saying last year was our year is delusional. We can beat the Falcons in Atlanta( they won't make it that far), Vikings/Seahawks/Packers/Skins all at the Stick.

Since mid-season I've pegged us as retaining that #2 seed, hosting the Pack, knocking off Atlanta, and then making a statement game against 'Forrest Gump' in the Superbowl. Harbaugh avenges both late 90s Superbowls with the Broncos we were robbed of (by both NFC teams).
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Since mid-season I've pegged us as retaining that #2 seed, hosting the Pack, knocking off Atlanta, and then making a statement game against 'Forrest Gump' in the Superbowl. Harbaugh avenges both late 90s Superbowls with the Broncos we were robbed of (by both NFC teams).

I haven't heard him called that before! I don't know why (yes I do), but I hate that guy. I 'ate his face, I 'ate his guts, and I 'ate the way he looks at me.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by Chico:
I disagree, Atlanta, Seahawks, Green Bay "could" all win it. Seattle looks like they're on a roll right now and played the 49ers tough at Candlestick. Vikings beat 49ers at home and could surprise....

However, if the 49ers are playing their game, NO ONE CAN BEAT THEM!!! They are just dominate this year...need to stay healthy & hungry!

that's a big if. They've been as consistent as my pull out method.

Damn that sucks, my pull out method has been very effective and consistent thus far
Originally posted by HoneyBadger49er:

This. New England had 4 losses all season, 3 of which came against the NFC West
Originally posted by dhp318:
Seriously? AFC Playoff Field is a cakewalk, it's basically a 2-man race between DEN and NE.
This. Do you guys even watch football
sorry but i think the broncos will get beat 1st game, and baltimore cinci,houston,indi, and patriots ok so all of them arent that scary, minn and washington could give any of them a run for there money but i dont see indy, cincy or houston giving alot of us trouble
Originally posted by marshniners24:
AFC trumps the NFC this year
Yeah, just b/c there is no competition at all so that the big afc-favs just to have play hard in the 1st half and can take a rest in the 2nd...whereas in the NFC there are no real scapegoats, you have to stay focused til the end.

Thinking that the AFC is harder than the NFC this year, is almost ridiculous. The only team I have respect of is New England. Don't forget about their comeback against us. Broncos won against a lot of crappy teams and were raped by the Patriots.
[ Edited by communist on Jan 4, 2013 at 7:12 PM ]

false

NFC is superior to AFC and it's not close.

Originally posted by communist:
Yeah, just b/c there is no competition at all so that the big afc-favs just to have play hard in the 1st half and can take a rest in the 2nd...whereas in the NFC there are no real scapegoats, you have to stay focused til the end.

Thinking that the AFC is harder than the NFC this year, is almost ridiculous. The only team I have respect of is New England. Don't forget about their comeback against us. Broncos won against a lot of crappy teams and were raped by the Patriots.

Patriots lost 3/4 games to the NFC West.

Just sayin.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

false

You actually have some wisdom. Obviously you shouldnt be a Mod.

Just sayin.
Don't care. Just sayin.

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

false

Mod=lack of knowledge?
Originally posted by communist:

Just sayin.
Don't care. Just sayin.

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

false

Mod=lack of knowledge?

Uhh. Ok. I was agreeing with you regarding the two conferences.

3 out of the 4 Pats losses this year were to NFC teams. The only one they beat were the Rams.

While they're respectable in their own right, there isn't one NFC team in the playoffs that I wouldn't say doesn't have a legit shot against them, two of whom already beat them.

Tell me again where my knowledge is lacking.
Share 49ersWebzone