There are 62 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who's winning the NFL MVP?

Who's winning the NFL MVP?

Its funny. After week 15, Peyton was -500 to win the MVP according to Vegas. After week 17, Adrian Peterson is now the favorite. Ordinarily, vegas odds are a pretty good indicator of who will win it.
AP or Akers should be close
Collin Kaeperdick
Originally posted by Byisgod:
The Broncos were a playoff team with Tim Tebow at QB.

The Vikings would be nothing without AP.

The choice should be obvious.

Agreed.
Peyton manning. Adrian Peterson played the majority of last season and they won 3 games. Vikings overall are a better team than last year.....Peterson of course is still the primary reason they're where they're at.
Peterson or manning and the other will win comeback player of the year
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Manning by far, it won't even be close.
AD
Jim Harbaugh.
AP will win it. Manning had a great year, but somehow it was under the radar.

Coming 9 yards shy of the all time rushing record is going to be whats fresh on the voters minds.
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
I feel it should go to AP, but I think they will end up giving it to Manning.

I feel it should go to Manning and they'll probably give it to him.

Peterson carried his team to the playoffs, but he doesn't make them a Super Bowl caliber team. They barely snuck into the playoffs and are likely to get bounced in the first round.

Peyton, on the other hand, has made the Broncos a Super Bowl caliber team and are likely favorites to represent the AFC in February. Granted, the Broncos were in the playoffs last year, but they didn't deserve to be. They are where they are because of Peyton Manning.

Peyton is the MVP of a much better team. A team that is only that good because of him. He should win MVP and Comeback Player of the Year.
Fronk Gire
Purple Jesus
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home