There are 179 users in the forums

Packers vs. Seahawks debacle take 2!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Couple of months ago I started a thread about how the "fail Mary" was gonna hurt us... Turns out it screwed the Pack & gave us the 2 seed & a bye! Being wrong never felt so right!!! Go 9ERS!!!!
It was a touchdown--anyone with a brain could see it as clear as day.
Who cares. Green Bay got screwed. We hate them, remember?
Originally posted by SFTifoso:

i don't hate them. I hated favre
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

not as clear as the seattle receiver pushing off before the catch
The great thing is that it didn't help the Seahawks at all. They would still be 10 and 6 with the tiebreaker over both Vikings and bears.

It was not a touchdown...
It was a terrible call, but in the end.. Seattle would still be the 5.. Green Bay still could have been the 2 and blew it on their own.
It was not a touchdown. I hate Seattle more than I do Green Bay, I sort of sympathize for them, terrible call. But alas, that is how the cookie crumbles.

r u kidding me??? haha.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

i don't hate them. I hated favre

haha same here! favre is a douchebag. i really respect aaron rodgers and his talent

Originally posted by ElDannMann:
It was not a touchdown...

LOL, this, there was no mutual possession, the Packers defensive back had possession of the ball and Golden Tate had possession of the defensive back's arm as they were going to the ground.
It did help us get the 2 seed and the bye. That's more important than Seattle's season. It helped us.
it was a touchdown, it say's so right there in the official record book.. and in our W-L column...

we hate seattle more.
These stupid refs are trying to set up a rematch in the playoffs...even though they owe the Niners for last year for ruining HarBowl I and forcing a lame-ass Brady-Eli rematch

Stupid rigged east coast bias refs and Goodell!
Share 49ersWebzone