LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

***NFL Wild Card Playoff Weekend Thread***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Hey, come on...Webb's got more passing yards at the half than Andy Dalton did, doesn't he?...
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Just finished cooking some chipotle chicken....omg so frickin good...I need to cook more often and stop eating take out

That chipotle chicken could probably throw a better football than Joe Webb
Originally posted by vaden:
WOW

Please bring in McLeod Bethel-Thompson

Does anybody else think McLeod Bethel-Thompson looks like a girl?
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Jan 5, 2013 at 6:37 PM ]
Alex's price is going up, up , up.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Do you think the Pack will be favored over us next week?

You bet your ass they will be, two straight years in a row we'll divisional underdogs in our own f**king house! -It'll be the same s**t all week. Gonna be fun!
Originally posted by Jcool:
ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo

Vikings have 6 pass yards in 1st half. That's the fewest 1st-half pass yards in a playoff game since... the Bengals a few hours ago (-6).

All the more season for the NFl NOT to expand the postseason into an 8 team format. Imagine if the playoffs were full of garbage takers like the Bengals and Vikings. Would ruin the entire effect.

This is absolutely atrocious to watch
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Man Joe Webb sucks. GB got it.

have you watched Joe Webb before? Its not like the Vikes ask alot out of their QBs.

run run, pass (or run by Webb, if no one is open)............Webb is crazy fast and has a strong arm. If their running game comes through, he is not going to have to be crazy accurate to move the ball.

if Rodgers goes off on their defense and they are down by double scores early...then yes, the Vikes will be in trouble.

Yes I've watched Joe Webb in the preseason and when he started a few years back. Dude sucks. Maybe he's learned a lot over the last season or so.

I'm not even sure who I'm rooting for in this game because everyone seems to want to play GB...

I'm guessing that's me holding your legs? Don't worry, I know where you stand on the old AS debate and that's enough for me

Please Tell me you've seen that wonderful movie?
Originally posted by Jcool:
ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo

Vikings have 6 pass yards in 1st half. That's the fewest 1st-half pass yards in a playoff game since... the Bengals a few hours ago (-6).

Nah. We'll be at least 2.5 point favorites for sure. We're higher seeded, playing at home, beat them already, and so on.

Nope...or at least I can't recognize it...what is it, I'm always lookin for a movie to watch

"Help me McLeod Bethel-Thompson. You're my only hope."
Originally posted by Shanghai69er:

Nah. We'll be at least 2.5 point favorites for sure. We're higher seeded, playing at home, beat them already, and so on.

But they have Rodgers, so they are unbeatable.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Originally posted by vaden:
WOW

Please bring in McLeod Bethel-Thompson

Does anybody else think McLeod Bethel-Thompson looks like a girl?

If he doesn't throw like one, then he already has Webb beat.
Their DBs suck too..

Nope...or at least I can't recognize it...what is it, I'm always lookin for a movie to watch

if you want to go in fresh, don't click play.

but this is a preview of what you're getting if put 2 hours of your life aside and enjoy this classic.

"A Fish Called Wanda"

Share 49ersWebzone