LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 273 users in the forums

***NFL Wild Card Playoff Weekend Thread***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by hawker84:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Ive never been a bigger Skins fan than I will be Sunday.

Not because Im afraid to play them, just because of their fans. Cant wait to hear some of the excuses they'll make for losing. A couple of the Hawks fans on here are decent but theyre the exception.

no excuses, we know it'll be a tough challenge with the one two punch of Bob Griffin and Morris... but we're going in fairly healthy, browner back so our secondary is full strength again.. this is what this team was built for , speed on defense to match the speed on offense.. let's see who comes to play sunday...

actually win or lose, i can't be happier with this teams developement this season, they've already exceeded my expectations.. anything more is gravy at this point.

Yo nothing is guaranteed. When you make it to the playoffs, are at full strength, and are playing hot, you have to go for the jugular. We blew a great chance last year vs. the Giants.

We could of missed the playoffs this year after going 13-3, as could you next year. Our division will be tougher with Fisher's second year.
They are giving 3 points to the Skins very tempting, is that CB suspended or what?
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Yo nothing is guaranteed. When you make it to the playoffs, are at full strength, and are playing hot, you have to go for the jugular. We blew a great chance last year vs. the Giants.

We could of missed the playoffs this year after going 13-3, as could you next year. Our division will be tougher with Fisher's second year.

and probably Reid in AZ.. he's a good coach, i think he will do well in Arizona... and no none of our CB's are suspended..
i bet that seattle somehow cheats when they play at home. (take illegal drugs or something doing something illegal to gain the advantage) Esp, since that coward of a coach, pete carroll, is the head coach of the team. I cannot believe a team that plays lights at home play like crap on the road.

Seattle=overrated on the road. I'll take bets that WAS will pull it out at home.
Originally posted by hawker84:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

and probably Reid in AZ.. he's a good coach, i think he will do well in Arizona... and no none of our CB's are suspended..

Reid is headed to KC
ah ok thought i heard he had something tentative in AZ... well that's good news i guess.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
bronco's own the AFC. I knew they would as soon as Manning went on board.

Tom Brady owns Manning

Broncos>Patriots
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Tom Brady owns Manning

Broncos>Patriots

Im not impressed with the Broncos they had a cake schedule. The 3 good teams they played they lost to
i bet that seattle somehow cheats when they play at home. (take illegal drugs or something doing something illegal to gain the advantage) Esp, since that coward of a coach, pete carroll, is the head coach of the team. I cannot believe a team that plays lights at home play like crap on the road.

Seattle=overrated on the road. I'll take bets that WAS will pull it out at home.

I hate the Seahwawks as much as the next guy, but this is kinda ridiculous dude

Tom Brady owns Manning

Broncos>Patriots

Im not impressed with the Broncos they had a cake schedule. The 3 good teams they played they lost to

Yeah, both the Broncos and Falcons had almost adjacent schedules, both had to face the AFC West. -Not impressed.

Originally posted by bigmur49:

I hate the Seahwawks as much as the next guy, but this is kinda ridiculous dude

Thats what I was gonna say.

Geez, this is pretty harsh. Also, we didn't play like crap on the road this year. We were in every game to the last couple of minutes. Our biggest loss was @ S.F., by 7 points. I'm not sure how you justify saying we're crap on the road this year. Crap on the road would be 1-7 or 2-6, and at least a couple of lost blowouts, IMO; and basically accusing our players of snorting coke or meth at home to gain an advantage? Really?

We used to be a soft team that traveled very poorly. All of the Holmgren years & the Mora year. To a lesser extent, Carroll's first year, too; though that wasn't so much soft as it was just a completely blown-up roster and heavily in rebuild mode.

Seahawks are favored @ WAS for a reason. When's the last time the Redskins beat an elite defense? They haven't this year. They lost by a good margin to Pittsburgh, and the Ravens defense has been junk this year. Football Outsiders had Baltimore finishing as the #1 defense at the end of last year, and they finished 19th this year. Crazy.

The Seahawks very well might lose this game, but I don't see how. I think the only way we drop it is by making some huge mistakes.
Redskins 20-13 Redskins 32 Atlanta 23 }]/ 49ers 23 Washington17
Packers 20 17//////////////////////////////////////////////////// 49ers 37 packers 20 }]/ 49ers 34 Patriots 27
Bengals 30-20------------------------------------------------------> Patriots 22 bengals 18 }]/ Patriots 34 Denver 27
Indy 43-26~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> denver 34 indy 17 }]/
[ Edited by 49amane on Jan 5, 2013 at 5:51 AM ]
So ready for the games to start.
Share 49ersWebzone