LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 303 users in the forums

***NFL Wild Card Playoff Weekend Thread***

Shop 49ers game tickets
lol. Webb. Just keep handing it to AD.
LOL......da f**k did this guy just try and do? Heads up, 7-UP?
Webb, worst QB in the playoffs?

Shouldn't have that been intentional grounding?
[ Edited by smithgdwg on Jan 5, 2013 at 5:31 PM ]
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by HudsonValley:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by HudsonValley:
Packers gonna do a lot of dinks and dunks on us next week. Ala Favrish in the 90s when he played us. Hope Willis and Bowman are ready to lay some heat.

I expect a s**t ton of WR screens like they just ran with Cobb as well.

Yep. Lots of short passes. Rodgers wont even dare test our safeties.

Oh i think he will, but without a solid run game they will have to back the rush off somehow, and i see the screen etc as the way they attempt to do so.

Well hopefully our corners wont be playing off 10 yards every down.
Anything other than handing the ball off to Peterson or rolling out is all Webb should be allowed to do.
Dude was lined up under Rodgers nutsack. What kind of offsides is that ?

That's the quickest I've ever seen a gif made lol. Funny stuff
So predictable. Comeon D
Packers running a screen every other play. To quite a bit of success too.

Can't wait for whitner & goldson to DESTROY these GB backs on their little dink and dunks...
All I can say is: I hope our coaching staff is taking notes. We can take either of these teams with the proper defensive scheme.
Our coaches better not be sleeping right now, they need to watch the games of their opponents, obviously they get the all 22, but during the game they might gain another perspective even without the best film look. Take notes that GB wants to try and become a running team again like their SB run, and Rodgers is loving to hit these little screens and checkdowns, they work, but against Bowman/Willis not so well.

I hope our Offense can utilize screens and checkdowns again, not to the extent we used to rely on them, but they are a weapon to move down the field.
Originally posted by Shanghai69er:
All I can say is: I hope our coaching staff is taking notes. We can take either of these teams with the proper defensive scheme.

We only have to worry about one of them for the next round.
These Packer backs will be on the street as soon as the season ends.
Share 49ersWebzone