There are 365 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***NFL Wild Card Playoff Weekend Thread***

Originally posted by ace52:
i am a Redskins fan this week. Let's go, RGIII. Beat the Seahawks!!

Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by ace52:
i am a Redskins fan this week. Let's go, RGIII. Beat the Seahawks!!

Member Milestone: This is post number 200 for hawker84.
oh come on, you guys don't want to play with us any more this year?
HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!
Im picking the Redskins, Colts, Bengals and Vikings to win
Comparing the options...
RGIII vs RWI should be quite the interesting game

@espn_nfcwest:
Optional reading for Seahawks-Redskins http://t.co/o26tOuQr
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Im picking the Redskins, Colts, Bengals and Vikings to win


I just cant see Cincy beating the Texans @ Home. Their Defense is tough and they have a good running game and obv. Johnson and Owen Daniels.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Im picking the Redskins, Colts, Bengals and Vikings to win


I just cant see Cincy beating the Texans @ Home. Their Defense is tough and they have a good running game and obv. Johnson and Owen Daniels.
Cincy is hot and the Texans are playing like s**t
  • Paul
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,726
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Cincy is hot and the Texans are playing like s**t

Cincy really did finish the season 7-1? that's crazy.... I'm calling for the Upset
bronco's own the AFC. I knew they would as soon as Manning went on board.
Originally posted by hawker84:
oh come on, you guys don't want to play with us any more this year?

I do but it would be sweeter for you to be one and done.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
bronco's own the AFC. I knew they would as soon as Manning went on board.

Tom Brady owns Manning
Ive never been a bigger Skins fan than I will be Sunday.

Not because Im afraid to play them, just because of their fans. Cant wait to hear some of the excuses they'll make for losing. A couple of the Hawks fans on here are decent but theyre the exception.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
bronco's own the AFC. I knew they would as soon as Manning went on board.

Tom Brady owns Manning

Manning is the Ryan for the AFC
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Ive never been a bigger Skins fan than I will be Sunday.

Not because Im afraid to play them, just because of their fans. Cant wait to hear some of the excuses they'll make for losing. A couple of the Hawks fans on here are decent but theyre the exception.

no excuses, we know it'll be a tough challenge with the one two punch of Bob Griffin and Morris... but we're going in fairly healthy, browner back so our secondary is full strength again.. this is what this team was built for , speed on defense to match the speed on offense.. let's see who comes to play sunday...

actually win or lose, i can't be happier with this teams developement this season, they've already exceeded my expectations.. anything more is gravy at this point.