LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

Harbaugh vs. Carroll and WHY?

Shop 49ers game tickets
WHO ? Do you think is the better H.C. going now. I'm a 9er so JIM can any of you break it down.This past sunday Jim beat Belichik Just throwing a Thread The college years too if need be .
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Jim has always had Petes number.
Why are you SHOUTING?
I don't like being yelled at.
Is this a serious question?

The Seahawks should be hovering just above mediocrity at 8-6 right now (they did NOT beat the Packers, seriously). The Niners are the current Super Bowl favorites and Harbaugh is the reigning Coach Of The Year.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JD9671:
WHO ? Do you think is the better H.C. going now. I'm a 9er so JIM can any of you break it down. This past sunday Jim beat Belichik Just throwing a Thread The college years too if need be .

Originally posted by 49erRider:

The Seahawks should be hovering just above mediocrity at 8-6 right now (they did NOT beat the Packers, seriously). The Niners are the current Super Bowl favorites and Harbaugh is the reigning Coach Of The Year.

Also, Carroll has never beat Harbaugh.

This can't be a real question.
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Harbaugh is a better HC

Carroll is a better defensive coordinator........ and recruiter.

Sooooo, I guess if you're running a team, you would want Harbaugh as your HC and Pete as your DC.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Carroll looks like a 60 yr old woman.

I'm looking for like stats win & loses with in you guy.
Harbaugh has owned him in college & pros.

The best record Carroll has had in the NFL is 10-6. He's only had a winning record 3 times (including 2012) in 7 seasons.

Harbaugh was 13-3 his first year, and is on his 2nd winning season in as many years.

Harbaugh is a far, far superior coach.
Originally posted by JD9671:

I'm looking for like stats win & loses with in you guy.
I don't think any seagirl will enter this thread good? to ask them I hope someone does.I only enter 49ers webs
WTF? Harbaugh has always been a better coach than Carroll.
wtf did u just say
Share 49ersWebzone