Luck or Kaepernick?

Originally posted by TruNinerFan:
Only on a 49er fan website would someone choose Kaepernick over Luck

This. Luck without any hesitation.
How about it now?
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
How about it now?

Still Luck.
Kap in the playoffs > Luck. And it's not even close.

People need to look beyond the stat sheet. If passing numbers were championships, Tony Romo would have more rings than Joe Montana.
Luck all day, all the time.
I'd still rather have Luck, and that's not saying I don't like Kap. Kap is good, but he's on a stacked team. Luck is the only guy on his team.
Originally posted by baltien:
Kap in the playoffs > Luck. And it's not even close.

People need to look beyond the stat sheet. If passing numbers were championships, Tony Romo would have more rings than Joe Montana.

This.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I'd still rather have Luck, and that's not saying I don't like Kap. Kap is good, but he's on a stacked team. Luck is the only guy on his team.

Stacked team with one of the WORST schemes and some of the worse play calling we have ever seen. And Luck may be lacking in a running game, but don't dare say he's the only guy. I seem to recall a TE on the Colts that many of us wanted in 2012. There are also some pretty good receivers over there as well. Now Kap on the other hand practically kept us in the NFCCG last season all by himself. I'm not saying one is better than the other. I just don't think it's as clear cut as people like to make it.

And luck plays in a joke of a division and joke of a conference. Give Kap the AFC. Kap > Luck
Originally posted by awp8912:

And luck plays in a joke of a division and joke of a conference. Give Kap the AFC. Kap > Luck

That's a good point too. Must be nice playing in a division that gives you a free 4-6 wins per year.
Luck tonite? Kap's still it for me.

Let the Andrewscuses commence
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:
Luck tonite? Kap's still it for me.

But it's not his fault. Only Kap can be blamed when the entire team is so thoroughly dominated as the Colts were tonight.
you can vote for Kap

but you would be wrong
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
you can vote for Kap

but you would be wrong

I don't see how. At this point in their careers, Kap is far and away the more accomplished of the two. I can only imagine the reaction on this board if Kap had a game like Luck did tonight.
Can't answer until next season when I see the results of Kap's offseason work. Hoping he becomes an elite QB.
Share 49ersWebzone