There are 146 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*** WEEK 15 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 12/13 - 12/17 ***

Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000112142/article/pete-carroll-regrets-seattle-seahawks-fakepunt-call

"I feel bad about this," Carroll said. "It was part of our game plan, it was something I could have called off, and I didn't. It's unfortunate that it comes across like there's something wrong there. That's my fault, totally, for not stopping it from happening ... in the sense that it looked bad."

Carroll's strategy brought to mind a similar situation with the Baltimore Ravens last month, when John Harbaugh called for a fake field goal with his team holding a 41-17 lead over the Oakland Raiders. The Ravens scored a touchdown on the play, and Harbaugh drew criticism for the move.

Harbaugh had no regrets. Carroll can't say the same.

you game plan/ script into the 4th quarter?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,878
Originally posted by ads_2006:
you game plan/ script into the 4th quarter?

Its not a "4th quarter" game plan its a "situational" game plan meaning it was the way Buffalo was lined up and the spot they were on the feild, it wasnt a 4th quarter play
seattle still sucks.


No, fa real, they do.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,207
Broncos v 49ers superbowl

book that
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000112142/article/pete-carroll-regrets-seattle-seahawks-fakepunt-call

"I feel bad about this," Carroll said. "It was part of our game plan, it was something I could have called off, and I didn't. It's unfortunate that it comes across like there's something wrong there. That's my fault, totally, for not stopping it from happening ... in the sense that it looked bad."

Carroll's strategy brought to mind a similar situation with the Baltimore Ravens last month, when John Harbaugh called for a fake field goal with his team holding a 41-17 lead over the Oakland Raiders. The Ravens scored a touchdown on the play, and Harbaugh drew criticism for the move.

Harbaugh had no regrets. Carroll can't say the same.

you game plan/ script into the 4th quarter?

Should we expect anything less of the Seahawks?
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by communist:
???

And what is Oregon of the NFL???


Oregon Ducks come out with outrageous uniforms every week thinking their setting a fashion trend. Their uniforms are the ugliest things that you'd ever see.

oregon ducks uniforms are badass! you are crazy! lol you are literally the first person iv ever met that hasnt like their uniforms. also the reason why every week they have awesome uniforms is cause nike is based in oregon and phil night (founder of CEO) is an oregon alum so he spoils the school. those uniforms actually help sway atheletes to come to that school.

lamichael james said one of his requierments to go to a college was if they used nike uniforms. why not have the most badass nike uniforms? lol

Your crazy. Those uni combinations are the ugliest things I've ever seen. No style at all. But, hey each his own.

You are definitely the 1st person I've come across and describe them as the UGLIEST

I've always thought Oregon had ugly unis, but the ones they rocked this year were legit
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,878
Dan Le Batard Show ‏@LeBatardShow

Saban says Dolphins actually chose Drew Brees over Culpepper.. They agreed to terms & he failed the physical. Has never said that before -MR
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 110,604
http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/8754820/brian-urlacher-says-booing-chicago-bears-soldier-field-unbelievable

Brian Urlacher tired of booing

Then quit losing
Originally posted by jrg:
http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/8754820/brian-urlacher-says-booing-chicago-bears-soldier-field-unbelievable

Brian Urlacher tired of booing

Then quit losing

7-1at one point. Smh
Flex on SNF was a good idea i thought......... can they bring it to MNF?
Go Titans!! I need the Jets D to score under 11 points!
THis has to be the worst match up for a MNF ever.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,207
Originally posted by ace49ers:
THis has to be the worst match up for a MNF ever.

wrong
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 110,604
lol braylon edwards
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,878
Smart Football ‏@smartfootball

RT @IanKenyonNFL: Tim Tebow is 0/1 for 0 yards, 0 TD, 0 INT and has a higher QB rating than Mark Sanchez.