Shop 49ers game tickets
u guys catch B Marshall crying? lol
Originally posted by verb1der:

Cutler rubbing off on him

really? lol

just saw the antonio brown fumble.... doing a Kap and running round like hes holding a loaf of bread
he was crying cause they lost the game and he's "doing his job" or something like that, lol
[ Edited by verb1der on Dec 16, 2012 at 5:07 PM ]
man thats messed up lol at least they know he cares i guess

cutler been holding " how to look sincere " 101 classes haha
He's mental.
he was crying cause they lost the game and he's "doing his job" or something like that, lol

lol, this football stuff....tragic serious things going on here.

btw.... Anybody else stunned that Atlanta destroyed the Giants today after losing to Carolina? The NFL is so random and inconsistent you can't tell what a team will do each week.

If we win how far do you think the Patriots fall from their #1 spot in the power rankings? How much do we climb from #5? lmao we all know they wont swap us with the Pats even though that would make the most sense.
Originally posted by BayArea:

btw.... Anybody else stunned that Atlanta destroyed the Giants today after losing to Carolina? The NFL is so random and inconsistent you can't tell what a team will do each week.

If we win how far do you think the Patriots fall from their #1 spot in the power rankings? How much do we climb from #5? lmao we all know they wont swap us with the Pats even though that would make the most sense.

I cannot believe Giants laid an egg, that's pretty rare!
Originally posted by BayArea:

I cannot believe Giants laid an egg, that's pretty rare!

i cant belive the bucs laid an egg against that saints d
I hate Obama f**k this.

• teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NavyHawk:
40-17 Seahawks.

Preview of things to come next week, ladies.

You like this preview
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000112142/article/pete-carroll-regrets-seattle-seahawks-fakepunt-call

"I feel bad about this," Carroll said. "It was part of our game plan, it was something I could have called off, and I didn't. It's unfortunate that it comes across like there's something wrong there. That's my fault, totally, for not stopping it from happening ... in the sense that it looked bad."

Carroll's strategy brought to mind a similar situation with the Baltimore Ravens last month, when John Harbaugh called for a fake field goal with his team holding a 41-17 lead over the Oakland Raiders. The Ravens scored a touchdown on the play, and Harbaugh drew criticism for the move.

Harbaugh had no regrets. Carroll can't say the same.
Where is that dumb ass Hawks fan who said he called it, in August, that our game next week would be for the Division. WRONG.
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000112142/article/pete-carroll-regrets-seattle-seahawks-fakepunt-call

"I feel bad about this," Carroll said. "It was part of our game plan, it was something I could have called off, and I didn't. It's unfortunate that it comes across like there's something wrong there. That's my fault, totally, for not stopping it from happening ... in the sense that it looked bad."

Carroll's strategy brought to mind a similar situation with the Baltimore Ravens last month, when John Harbaugh called for a fake field goal with his team holding a 41-17 lead over the Oakland Raiders. The Ravens scored a touchdown on the play, and Harbaugh drew criticism for the move.

Harbaugh had no regrets. Carroll can't say the same.

you game plan/ script into the 4th quarter?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
you game plan/ script into the 4th quarter?

Its not a "4th quarter" game plan its a "situational" game plan meaning it was the way Buffalo was lined up and the spot they were on the feild, it wasnt a 4th quarter play
Share 49ersWebzone