There are 120 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Shooting at KC Chiefs facility?

Originally posted by okdkid:
Albert Breer: Just got off phone w/the KCPD. Spokesman said PD the girl's mother called them, her daughter had been shot by her "on-again, off-again bf".

I thought they just had a kid together
Albert Breer: That call was at 7:50 CT. Police called to Arrowhead at 8:10. They found Chiefs staffers, and the player w/a gun to his head in parking lot.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
The NFL has told the Carolina Panthers to travel as planned to Kansas City today. The Panthers interim GM has said.



Wow, that really surprises me. I wonder if the Panthers attempted to refuse, out of respect for what happened?
Albert Breer: ... As the officer got out of his car, he heard a gunshot. Player was taken to local hospital, pronounced dead.
My goodness.
LaConfora: KCPD say the player thanked both men before taking his life, and that Pioli and Crennel did not feel threatened. KCPD not revealing identity
So it's not Belcher?
shot the gf in front of the mom. Damn wtf did she do to him? Thanked Romeo and the GM then shot himself in the head when the police showed up.
Originally posted by pelos21:
So it's not Belcher?

no it was belcher
Originally posted by okdkid:
LaConfora: KCPD say the player thanked both men before taking his life, and that Pioli and Crennel did not feel threatened. KCPD not revealing identity

Damn....I can't imagine what Pioli and Crennel are dealing with right now
Damn that's some tragic s**t. Wtf was he going through to make him do something like that? Puts a lot of s**t in perspective.
I wonder if the shooters family will blame this on nfl head trauma/concussions?
Originally posted by pelos21:
Damn that's some tragic s**t. Wtf was he going through to make him do something like that? Puts a lot of s**t in perspective.

Makes football seem utterly irrelevant. If the league makes the team play this Sunday I'll honestly be shocked.
Originally posted by 5NorCalSavage2:
I wonder if the shooters family will blame this on nfl head trauma/concussions?

Better not. This isn't a suicide. The piece of s**t killed an innocent young women and probably figured it was better to kill himself instead of spending life in jail.
Originally posted by 5NorCalSavage2:
I wonder if the shooters family will blame this on nfl head trauma/concussions?

Hopefully it was roid rage or anything else and not concussion issues.