There are 62 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

COACH CAROUSEL

Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
it would be dumb for them to change their offense 2 years into Tanneill's development. They have to stick with whats familiar
consistency of mediocrity???
Originally posted by Jcool:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

#Packers QB coach Ben McAdoo will interview this week, as expected ... but for the #Browns head coaching job, per source. Wow.
niners-path. our hc is a former qb-coach.

i know that he has some experience as a HC and so on...
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Dolphins and GM Ireland "part ways"

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000310576/article/jeff-ireland-miami-dolphins-mutually-part-ways
Ireland sucked.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Detroit Lions ‏@DetroitLionsNFL

.@ttwentyman: Gary Kubiak interviewed for #Lions head coaching vacancy http://bit.ly/1cOeRjD
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Ireland sucked.

dude was a HORRIBLE gm
Word is that Whisenhunt is almost a lock to be the Lions next coach.
Kubiak interviewing later this week for Tenesee HC
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Ok. RT @CorkOnTheNFL: Raiders owner Mark Davis said by phone that he has not met with coach Dennis Allen yet, but "I might" tonight. Fluid
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
mike freeman ‏@mikefreemanNFL

Some assistant coaches I talk to are stunned at how Jay Gruden has become a hot candidate. Laughing, actually, might be the word.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Jcool:
mike freeman ‏@mikefreemanNFL

Some assistant coaches I talk to are stunned at how Jay Gruden has become a hot candidate. Laughing, actually, might be the word.

Yah, the same could've been said about Mike McCarthy in 2005 coming off a 4-12 season.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels has withdrawn from consideration for the Cleveland Browns HC job, per a league source.

One person who knows Josh McDaniels said he had "an awesome" meeting with Browns, but it isn't right time for him to become a head coach.
[ Edited by Jcool on Jan 8, 2014 at 10:59 AM ]
Sounds like McCarthy is not giving in to the fan and local media pressure to make Dom Capers the scapegoat and fire him... dammit.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/08/mike-mccarthy-calls-dom-capers-an-outstanding-football-coach/

That fanbase of idiots always amazes me at how quickly they change the script from reality to their own delusion that their QB actually did everything. They don't win the 2010 Super Bowl without Dom Capers and that defense that carried them down the stretch and to the Super Bowl with interceptions and pick-6s that made the difference in the game. Wildcard game in Philly, interception of Vick on closing drive in the endzone. Divisional round in Atlanta was just a huge blowout so props to both sides of the ball. NFCC, pick 6 is the deciding factor in a 21-14 win. Super Bowl, pick 6 is again the deciding factor in a 31-25 win.

It makes me laugh that now they pretend it was all the Aaron Rodgers show and right now Dom Capers is preventing Aaron Rodgers from winning again... lol... that fansbase is full of turds who try to build this false legacy around their QBs. Always blaming defensive coordinators when their QB can't get it done in playoff defeats
Originally posted by threelittlebirds:
Sounds like McCarthy is not giving in to the fan and local media pressure to make Dom Capers the scapegoat and fire him... dammit.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/08/mike-mccarthy-calls-dom-capers-an-outstanding-football-coach/

That fanbase of idiots always amazes me at how quickly they change the script from reality to their own delusion that their QB actually did everything. They don't win the 2010 Super Bowl without Dom Capers and that defense that carried them down the stretch and to the Super Bowl with interceptions and pick-6s that made the difference in the game. Wildcard game in Philly, interception of Vick on closing drive in the endzone. Divisional round in Atlanta was just a huge blowout so props to both sides of the ball. NFCC, pick 6 is the deciding factor in a 21-14 win. Super Bowl, pick 6 is again the deciding factor in a 31-25 win.

It makes me laugh that now they pretend it was all the Aaron Rodgers show and right now Dom Capers is preventing Aaron Rodgers from winning again... lol... that fansbase is full of turds who try to build this false legacy around their QBs. Always blaming defensive coordinators when their QB can't get it done in playoff defeats

They held up to 23 points. Rogers couldn't do s**t against us. If they won, they would be praising Rogers again for an average showing.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Eagles QB coach Bill Lazor is in Miami today interviewing for the Dolphins OC job, per a league source.