There are 130 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

COACH CAROUSEL

• sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hofer36:
saw article that some teams may be interested in vanderbilt's coach James Franklin, which leads me to ask--is Franklin white or black? I ask for reason of the rooney rule?

To answer your question Hofer he is not black. a white bald dude that can coach up a terrible team with a few star pieces
Originally posted by sfout:
saw article that some teams may be interested in vanderbilt's coach James Franklin, which leads me to ask--is Franklin white or black? I ask for reason of the rooney rule?

To answer your question Hofer he is not black. a white bald dude that can coach up a terrible team with a few star pieces

thank you kind sir
Originally posted by communist:
do you need a manners lesson
yes, ma'am

pretty tough behind a keyboard arent you
Originally posted by communist:
do you need a manners lesson
yes, ma'am

• sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sfout:

thank you kind sir

You're welcome sir.

ESPN is reporting that Al Golden is NOT leaving Miami for PSU. Apparently Louisville is actually considering Bobby Petrino....
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

#Redskins plan to interview #Vanderbilt coach James Franklin, per source. Likely this week. Former Maryland OC has ties to the area.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer

And word is three teams have contacted the Bengals on defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer. @MarkMaske says the Redskins are one of them.

So what I'm hearing is the three teams that have shown interest in Zimmer are the Titans, Vikings and Redskins.
[ Edited by Jcool on Jan 6, 2014 at 8:04 AM ]
Originally posted by Jcool:

And word is three teams have contacted the Bengals on defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer. @MarkMaske says the Redskins are one of them.

So what I'm hearing is the three teams that have shown interest in Zimmer are the Titans, Vikings and Redskins.

Skins looking at him and Gruden. #thirsty
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Dolphins coach Joe Philbin announces that offensive coordinator Mike Sherman has been relieved of his duties.

Dolphins coach Joe Philbin announces that offensive coordinator Mike Sherman has been relieved of his duties.

That's a coach on the hot seat. I think Munchak got fired for resisting coaching changes on his staff.
If either the Vikings or Redskins took Roman as their next head coach, I'd
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
If either the Vikings or Redskins took Roman as their next head coach, I'd

I wouldn't. Roman is the best OC in the game right now. Think of our offense before Roman, and compare it to what it is now.

The difference is staggering.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by billbird2111:

That's a coach on the hot seat. I think Munchak got fired for resisting coaching changes on his staff.

Not think. It was because of that exact reason. They asked him to pretty much turn over his entire coaching staff in order for him to keep his job. Most media outlets pegged the number around 12 changes and he said no.

Also with the Dolphins firing Sherman will they just promote from in-house or do you think they will look to college hc/oc, or NFL oc/position coach? Will be interesting if they start sniffing around playoff teams for their coaches.
[ Edited by sfout on Jan 6, 2014 at 11:48 AM ]
yes, ma'am
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Not sure if it has been noted but the Redskins also asked to interview Fangio along with Roman. Vikings still the only other team reportedly interested in Roman.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/06/the-daily-sort-of-coachingg-m-search-update/

Would be interesting if we lost Fangio to Washington.