LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 205 users in the forums

COACH CAROUSEL

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by dara:
Browns firing Rob Chudzniski after 1 season
Idiots. Perhaps there was some clinch within the organization and he lost this fight.

Agreed. They were playing well before their qb went down.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by bigbobby49:
Shannahan just got fired.....no surprise there.

Made the Goat.

Snyder is the real problem there.

As long as he's owner the Skins will never win a Championship.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by dara:
Browns firing Rob Chudzniski after 1 season
Idiots. Perhaps there was some clinch within the organization and he lost this fight.

Agreed. They were playing well before their qb went down.

This. Browns need to stability. They were pretty competitive early in the year.

I think he's done coaching. I can't see him taking an OC gig.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport

Bill O'Brien & Texans intensify talks they hope will make him next coach in Houston, per sources. ESPN link soon from myself & @AdamSchefter

what the hell has this guy done? I'm a huge Kubiak fan, so I may be biased when i say this, but this move will set that franchise backwards. They have a roster and talent that could go to the superbowl.

I'm thinking the same thing. I figured if anything, David Shaw would be the next college coach to get the nod. What's Bill O'Brien's background?
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport

Bill O'Brien & Texans intensify talks they hope will make him next coach in Houston, per sources. ESPN link soon from myself & @AdamSchefter

what the hell has this guy done? I'm a huge Kubiak fan, so I may be biased when i say this, but this move will set that franchise backwards. They have a roster and talent that could go to the superbowl.

I'm thinking the same thing. I figured if anything, David Shaw would be the next college coach to get the nod. What's Bill O'Brien's background?

Position coaches at terrible ACC schools Maryland, Georgia Tech, Duke and even Brown for 13 years before becoming the OC at the patriots for 4 years. IMO it is a position much like OCs on Peyton Manning teams. You help the QB game plan and send multiple play calls in and let them pick the best 1. Probably coincidence with freak plays by the Giants beating them and their D not bailing them out but I find it funny that they lost the 2 SBs that he was the OC for.

I think he is incredibly overrated.

Here is his wiki page, someone already added Houston Texans to his work history lol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_O'Brien_(American_football)
[ Edited by sfout on Dec 29, 2013 at 6:38 PM ]
  • buck
  • Veteran

Do you have a link?
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by buck:

Do you have a link?

I've been looking....on CSN DC they are just saying that he probably has meeting tomorrow AM and will know then.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
"@JayGlazer: Falcons have signed DC Mike Nolan, whose contract expires, to an extension"
"@JayGlazer: Falcons have signed DC Mike Nolan, whose contract expires, to an extension"

Bad move

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Bad move

This
Someone should give Kevin sumlin a look. Great players coach. He'll be a very hot name in the coming years.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mutant-man49:
Someone should give Kevin sumlin a look. Great players coach. He'll be a very hot name in the coming years.

Sumlin's new contract supposedly involves a handshake agreement or even a written in provision that he won't talk to to NFL teams for some time.

He also negotiated a provision that is there is no way he can be fired prior to playing in A&Ms new stadium. These things per reports from Chris Mortensen....

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/10057549/texas-aggies-give-kevin-sumlin-new-contract-2019

Doesn't sound like a guy who is looking to go to the NFL, even when he knew he was 99% losing Manziel to the NFL.

Smh. They just don't get it.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by baltien:

Smh. They just don't get it.

Lol big nickle
Share 49ersWebzone