LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 149 users in the forums

COACH CAROUSEL

Shop 49ers game tickets
it's not really much a carousel anymore....... old guys getting phased out..... college coaches succeeding in the pros.....
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

League sources said Lions ownership is "on the fence" about HC Jim Schwartz's job status but it is "leaning towards keeping him."
Originally posted by Jcool:
Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport

Bill O'Brien & Texans intensify talks they hope will make him next coach in Houston, per sources. ESPN link soon from myself & @AdamSchefter

what the hell has this guy done? I'm a huge Kubiak fan, so I may be biased when i say this, but this move will set that franchise backwards. They have a roster and talent that could go to the superbowl.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Andrew Brandt ‏@adbrandt

Hired less than yr ago. Oh. RT @TonyGrossi: There are bad vibes indicating uncertainty about future of #Browns HC Rob Chudzinski.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Bill O'Brien & Texans intensify talks they hope will make him next coach in Houston, per sources. ESPN link soon from myself & @AdamSchefter

what the hell has this guy done? I'm a huge Kubiak fan, so I may be biased when i say this, but this move will set that franchise backwards. They have a roster and talent that could go to the superbowl.

So far is 15–9 at Penn State. And last year won the Paul "Bear" Bryant Award, was Big Ten Coach of the Year, Maxwell Coach of the Year and AT&T-ESPN Coach of the Year.
[ Edited by Jcool on Dec 29, 2013 at 9:52 AM ]
Where would Roman fit best?
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Where would Roman fit best?

Redskins..... lol

I like Kubiak also, but as an OC. IMO, he'd be a huge upgrade over Roman. He's one of the best offensive guys in the NFL considering how effective his scheme has been over the years. He turns average RBs into stars and he usually gets good QB play out of average QBs.
X
[ Edited by strickac on Dec 29, 2013 at 1:05 PM ]
Andrew Brandt ‏@adbrandt

Hired less than yr ago. Oh. RT @TonyGrossi: There are bad vibes indicating uncertainty about future of #Browns HC Rob Chudzinski.

That one is lame....guy was doing a good job with what he had to work with....starting QB went down early too.

So far is 15–9 at Penn State. And last year won the Paul "Bear" Bryant Award, was Big Ten Coach of the Year, Maxwell Coach of the Year and AT&T-ESPN Coach of the Year.

He isn't a big name, but he is doing a good job at state for not being able to recruit.
  • dara
  • Veteran
Browns firing Rob Chudzniski after 1 season
Shannahan just got fired.....no surprise there.
Originally posted by dara:
Browns firing Rob Chudzniski after 1 season
Idiots. Perhaps there was some clinch within the organization and he lost this fight.
Originally posted by bigbobby49:
Shannahan just got fired.....no surprise there.

Made the Goat.

Snyder is the real problem there.
Share 49ersWebzone