There are 48 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

COACH CAROUSEL

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer

RT @OfficialBrowns #Browns name Norv Turner offensive coordinator. Five others added to staff. http://bit.ly/10C1xPZ
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
John Mullin ‏@CSNMoonMullin

Trestman> "I'm excited we get four downs now instead of three and D coaches don't have to deal with all the motions in CFL"
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Former Cardinals HC Ken Whisenhunt will become offensive coordinator for the San Diego Chargers.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
asides from Arizona not being decided yet... I thought all of the team's hires thus far have been excellent. Not 1 bad hire
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Seattle executive John Idzik has emerged as clear frontrunner to become Jets' new GM and could be offered the job as early as tonight.
Arians is supposedly the front-runner in Arizona and Horton is supposedly miffed by the Cardinals taking too much time to decide.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer

RT @OfficialBrowns #Browns name Norv Turner offensive coordinator. Five others added to staff. http://bit.ly/10C1xPZ

George Warhop.....OL coach.....LULZ.
that Tom Gamble must be one lousy interview.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Arians is supposedly the front-runner in Arizona and Horton is supposedly miffed by the Cardinals taking too much time to decide.

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

I hear that Horton is out as DC in Arizona now too.
Originally posted by ninermedic:
I hear that Horton is out as DC in Arizona now too.

I bet he goes to Philly
nvm
[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on Jan 17, 2013 at 9:14 PM ]
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
I bet he goes to Philly

I agree, I think this would make a lot of sense, they'd be getting a very good defensive coordinator, either that or Cleveland, if Horton could stomach it, being a former Pittsburgh guy and all.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Jan 17, 2013 at 9:11 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Sue H ‏@azmadame_x
Welp... I'm off to bed. Hoping I wake up in the morning and found out that Horton cooled off and wants to stick around... #Birdgang

mjohnny ‏@JohnnyH_85
@azmadame_x what happened?

Sue H ‏@azmadame_x
@JohnnyH_85 Supposedly Horton got into a heated discussion with Keim and asked to be let out of his contract.