LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 280 users in the forums

The Alex Boone Thread!!!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Yeaaaaaaaaaaa boi!

After the last couple of years of spotty to s**tty guard play from Adam Snyder and Chill Rachel from Friends, I'm glad to see Boone holding it down and kicking ass at guard. I see Pro Bowls in his future!
[ Edited by English on Aug 14, 2014 at 10:27 AM ]
Boners for Boone!
Do we need to draft any o-linemen in next years draft?
Alex Boone has been the best addition to the offense this season. Really solidified that RG spot.
I wouldn't be surprised if he did make a probowl or two. Lineman tend to be selected based on how well the team does. And our line is considered one of the best in the game. I wouldn't be surprised if he made it to Hawaii this year.

One of Singletary's finer hours. That and getting Vernon's head on straight. And... and... and...
He has been a real difference maker.
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Do we need to draft any o-linemen in next years draft?

Never have to many Tackles and maybe a Center.
Lol I forget which play it was but frank was going down and Boone was trying to get the ball from him for a second. He was like, "Hey Frank don't worry I got this"
Hehehe. I think we use Boone as leverage against Anthony Davis in contract talks

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Boners for Boone!

• NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Lol I forget which play it was but frank was going down and Boone was trying to get the ball from him for a second. He was like, "Hey Frank don't worry I got this"
Yeah he ended up tossing frank like 7 yards for a first down.

It was against the vikings
Originally posted by NickV:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Yeah he ended up tossing frank like 7 yards for a first down.

It was against the vikings

I remember that one but this was last game. Frank was being dragged down by the sidelines and for a split second it looked like Boone was grabbing for the ball lol.
don't we have a thread similar to this. Anyway, he's going to be gone once he is eligible for FA because he's going to cost an arm and a leg.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
don't we have a thread similar to this. Anyway, he's going to be gone once he is eligible for FA because he's going to cost an arm and a leg.

I wouldn't underestimate the power of Paraag
Share 49ersWebzone