• Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by jrg:
f**k richard sherman

this

he go EAD

that
Originally posted by hawker84:
how do you know he took them? where's the evidence to say this.. i'm not saying he didn't , but i've seen no evidence to make me think he's actually guilty.

how about the failed drug test? I know Seahawk fans are delusional, but you can't actually think that his sample was tainted. I mean come on, seriously?!?!? He is 100% guilty and got off on a technicality.
you'll say because he tested positive.

i'll say, maybe the fact the the sample was exposed is the reason he tested positive..

an un-winnable arguement. what we think really happend doesn't really matter.
how do you know he took them? where's the evidence to say this.. i'm not saying he didn't , but i've seen no evidence to make me think he's actually guilty.

You mean aside from the failed drug test? No I guess not.

i'll say, maybe the fact the the sample was exposed is the reason he tested positive..

The sample was exposed to what? Oxygen? That doesn't result in a positive test for the breakdown products of amphetamines.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
How a mistake like this could be made in 2012 is beyond me. The NFL has been doing drug testing for over 30 years now, you'd think oversights like this would never occur....

And by the way, the only way for a urine test to become "tainted" from exposure is if someone else pissed in the bottle.... Oxygen doesn't alter the molecules of those kinds of drugs.
[ Edited by SaksV on Dec 27, 2012 at 2:25 PM ]

See the water bottle, had the pee in it. And the pee -- you're gonna laugh at this -- has rare adderall attracting properties to it.

Pair that refs clear bias against Seattle, and it becomes clear that this whole thing was concocted by Roger Goodell to screw Richard Sherman out of a Pro Bowl appearance.

I'd tell you about how weird it got once the KGB and the lizard people showed up, but you wouldn't believe me anyway.
[ Edited by baltien on Dec 27, 2012 at 2:26 PM ]

There is noone outside of Seattle that beleives he did take the drug. At least Browner was a man about it ans served his suspension. Sherman cheated, lied about it and threatened to sue the NFL. Now Seahawk fans can't figure out why the coaches and other players didn't vote for him to go to the probowl. he also lobbied his coach to run up the score on his old coach hugely responsile for his success and lied about some honking and waving incident. he is easily my least favorite player in the league and is an embarrasement to the NFL.
Richard Sherman = Ryan Braun ver 2.0
Originally posted by baltien:
See the water bottle, had the pee in it. And the pee -- you're gonna laugh at this -- has rare adderall attracting properties to it.

Pair that refs clear bias against Seattle, and it becomes clear that this whole thing was concocted by Roger Goodell to screw Richard Sherman out of a Pro Bowl appearance.

I'd tell you about how weird it got once the KGB and the lizard people showed up, but you wouldn't believe me anyway.
dude it doesn't matter what you or i think, he won his appeal.. bottom line.. the fact that the testing procedure failed, the guy doing the test failed, and apparently failed 6 other times all contributed to the outcome.. as far as the rest of your statement.. meh....... despite your hatred towards sherman, do you think he deserved to be in the pro bowl?
Originally posted by ninerfan97:
There is noone outside of Seattle that beleives he did take the drug. At least Browner was a man about it ans served his suspension. Sherman cheated, lied about it and threatened to sue the NFL. Now Seahawk fans can't figure out why the coaches and other players didn't vote for him to go to the probowl. he also lobbied his coach to run up the score on his old coach hugely responsile for his success and lied about some honking and waving incident. he is easily my least favorite player in the league and is an embarrasement to the NFL.

didn't take the drug you mean? and again where's your proof?
Originally posted by ninerfan97:

how about the failed drug test? I know Seahawk fans are delusional, but you can't actually think that his sample was tainted. I mean come on, seriously?!?!? He is 100% guilty and got off on a technicality.

If his urine sample was tampered with than I totally understand why he fought the suspension. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. Sherman won, plain and simple!
Originally posted by NJNiner:
If his urine sample was tampered with than I totally understand why he fought the suspension. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. Sherman won, plain and simple!

Huh? the story is the cup he peed in leaked so they transferred it to another cup. do you really think they poured out contaminated pee out of the cup and then poured in Shermans pee and it got contaminated? It was obviously poor judgement on the person giving the test, but it doesnt change the fact he cheated. Him not going to the probowl is a direct reflection of how coaches and other players feel about him.

You should have said sometimes you get away with it and sometimes you get caught. That would be more accurate in this case.
[ Edited by ninerfan97 on Dec 27, 2012 at 2:55 PM ]
LOL... Hawks' fans think Sherman really didn't take a PED? He got off on a technicality with a good lawyer. Come on though, you have to admit he was taking the PED. That is obvious. Just admit it. That s**t is rampant throughout the NFL. The Whoopi Goldberg look a like isn't the only one doing it obviously... Listen to this and let me know how it sounds coming from a Giants' fan: "Barry Bonds never did steroids." That is what Hawks' fans sound like right now. Gimme a break
i'm sure there are hawk fans who believe he truly is innocent, however i've never said i was one of them... nor have i seen any other seahawk posters on here saying that as well.