There are 240 users in the forums

Schefter: Seahawks CBs Browner and Sherman likely 4-game suspension

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by hawker84:
you'll say because he tested positive.

i'll say, maybe the fact the the sample was exposed is the reason he tested positive..

an un-winnable arguement. what we think really happend doesn't really matter.

There is noone outside of Seattle that beleives he did take the drug. At least Browner was a man about it ans served his suspension. Sherman cheated, lied about it and threatened to sue the NFL. Now Seahawk fans can't figure out why the coaches and other players didn't vote for him to go to the probowl. he also lobbied his coach to run up the score on his old coach hugely responsile for his success and lied about some honking and waving incident. he is easily my least favorite player in the league and is an embarrasement to the NFL.
Richard Sherman = Ryan Braun ver 2.0
Originally posted by baltien:
See the water bottle, had the pee in it. And the pee -- you're gonna laugh at this -- has rare adderall attracting properties to it.

Pair that refs clear bias against Seattle, and it becomes clear that this whole thing was concocted by Roger Goodell to screw Richard Sherman out of a Pro Bowl appearance.

I'd tell you about how weird it got once the KGB and the lizard people showed up, but you wouldn't believe me anyway.
dude it doesn't matter what you or i think, he won his appeal.. bottom line.. the fact that the testing procedure failed, the guy doing the test failed, and apparently failed 6 other times all contributed to the outcome.. as far as the rest of your statement.. meh....... despite your hatred towards sherman, do you think he deserved to be in the pro bowl?
Originally posted by ninerfan97:
There is noone outside of Seattle that beleives he did take the drug. At least Browner was a man about it ans served his suspension. Sherman cheated, lied about it and threatened to sue the NFL. Now Seahawk fans can't figure out why the coaches and other players didn't vote for him to go to the probowl. he also lobbied his coach to run up the score on his old coach hugely responsile for his success and lied about some honking and waving incident. he is easily my least favorite player in the league and is an embarrasement to the NFL.

didn't take the drug you mean? and again where's your proof?
Originally posted by ninerfan97:
Originally posted by hawker84:
how do you know he took them? where's the evidence to say this.. i'm not saying he didn't , but i've seen no evidence to make me think he's actually guilty.

how about the failed drug test? I know Seahawk fans are delusional, but you can't actually think that his sample was tainted. I mean come on, seriously?!?!? He is 100% guilty and got off on a technicality.

If his urine sample was tampered with than I totally understand why he fought the suspension. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. Sherman won, plain and simple!
Originally posted by NJNiner:
If his urine sample was tampered with than I totally understand why he fought the suspension. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. Sherman won, plain and simple!

Huh? the story is the cup he peed in leaked so they transferred it to another cup. do you really think they poured out contaminated pee out of the cup and then poured in Shermans pee and it got contaminated? It was obviously poor judgement on the person giving the test, but it doesnt change the fact he cheated. Him not going to the probowl is a direct reflection of how coaches and other players feel about him.

You should have said sometimes you get away with it and sometimes you get caught. That would be more accurate in this case.
[ Edited by ninerfan97 on Dec 27, 2012 at 2:55 PM ]
LOL... Hawks' fans think Sherman really didn't take a PED? He got off on a technicality with a good lawyer. Come on though, you have to admit he was taking the PED. That is obvious. Just admit it. That s**t is rampant throughout the NFL. The Whoopi Goldberg look a like isn't the only one doing it obviously... Listen to this and let me know how it sounds coming from a Giants' fan: "Barry Bonds never did steroids." That is what Hawks' fans sound like right now. Gimme a break
i'm sure there are hawk fans who believe he truly is innocent, however i've never said i was one of them... nor have i seen any other seahawk posters on here saying that as well.
So just so we're all clear hawker, are you saying that Sherman should be 100% exonerated of any suspicions, and he clearly never ingested any banned substances?
"I'll say, maybe the fact the the sample was exposed is the reason he tested positive."

sound familiar?
[ Edited by ninerfan97 on Dec 27, 2012 at 3:13 PM ]

Just so we are clear. Players are allowed to pop Adderall before games now?
I like this.
The niners who use to just brag about the niners being "3-0 against the hawks" since their god amongst men coach took over.
Now have to resort to riding other teams jocks like " OH I CANT WAIT TIL THE PACKERS GET YOU" or just hoping the Seahawks come across some bad luck and lose key players.
I guess it would be hard to brag about your own team have being embarrassed on national TV.
Come on Niner fans, you still have a good team, Nothing wrong with being passed up by "little brother" it happens.
You have a chance to be #2 seed in the playoffs. Let it go. instead of hoping the mighty packers lay the smack down. why not hope for your own team to get revenge?
Then again seeing my team get beat down on TV then seeing my team get beat down in the playoffs in person might push me over the edge too...
oh well who am i to judge, keep rooting the Packers on i guess...
Granted none of us were in on the process of testing or being part of the appeals process (and if we were, we probably couldn't say anything per Non-Disclosure Agreements we would have to sign as a condition of employment), but common sense would strongly suggest that how we went about it suggests an admission of guilt, and that he's trying to work the system so that he can find some kind of loophole to escape out of.

At this point, what's done is done. All teams can do now is to prepare to face him and the Seahawks again when the time comes. As good as he is, he can't be everywhere at once, and opposing OCs would be wise to develop plans to capitalize on the holes in their defense and neutralize him as a result, whether it be running the ball down their throats, a dink-and-dunk passing game, etc. Of course, I wouldn't put it past him to say something along the lines of "hey I know when someone's scared of me" in an attempt to get the Marty McFlys of the NFL to say "Nobody...NOBODY CALLS ME CHICKEN!" and fall for his intimidation games hook, line, and sinker.

Whether Sherman was truly guilty or not, I think it's safe to say that there's probably not a lot of people outside of the Seahawks fanbase that consider him to be a person of high character right now, between his drama queen-level Twitter rants and made-up stories, to his on-the-field antics, and his loophole exploiting in this case.

Does all this give him an edge? Certainly. Does all this label him as the first visible product of the Carroll Culture? Possibly.
[ Edited by Protoman on Dec 27, 2012 at 3:16 PM ]
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
So just so we're all clear hawker, are you saying that Sherman should be 100% exonerated of any suspicions, and he clearly never ingested any banned substances?

with this particular incindent, yes.. above all suspicion no... matter of fact he was " Randomly" ( making the hyphon sign with my hands) tested again today. so he's obviously not still not above suspicion. i don't know if he took it or not, i wasn't there, neither was anybody else on this board.. to falsely accuse him of taking a drug without a shred of proof, is just speculation, and frankly a waste of time...
Originally posted by 4Hawks2in1the3Shade:
I like this.
The niners who use to just brag about the niners being "3-0 against the hawks" since their god amongst men coach took over.
Now have to resort to riding other teams jocks like " OH I CANT WAIT TIL THE PACKERS GET YOU" or just hoping the Seahawks come across some bad luck and lose key players.
I guess it would be hard to brag about your own team have being embarrassed on national TV.
Come on Niner fans, you still have a good team, Nothing wrong with being passed up by "little brother" it happens.
You have a chance to be #2 seed in the playoffs. Let it go. instead of hoping the mighty packers lay the smack down. why not hope for your own team to get revenge?
Then again seeing my team get beat down on TV then seeing my team get beat down in the playoffs in person might push me over the edge too...
oh well who am i to judge, keep rooting the Packers on i guess...

Because there is barely any chance for us to play each other.
Share 49ersWebzone