There are 157 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Schefter: Seahawks CBs Browner and Sherman likely 4-game suspension

Originally posted by Canfan:
Not classy at all like SF, where fans wearing other teams colors are beat in the parking lot (you can find it on youtube) and even shot on occasion...I'm kind of glad Seattle is not classy like some of the 49er fans. And to think, I used to love this team. Somewhere Montana is weeping. And Walsh is rolling in his grave that haurbag has managed to soil his chair in 2 (used to be) class organizations.

Didn't some guy just get shot at the club where several Seahawks players were partying? Though, I'm sure they had nothing to do with it and it was that dang water bottle again.
i'm just hoping some of your niner bretheran will come to your rescue before you make a complete fool of yourself.... and it's funny to me how some of you will put harbaugh in higher regard to carroll , but yet on another thread you're bashing your own coach for lying about the JS injury.. calling him a effin liar... bit of a double standard, but hey it's your board.
Originally posted by hawker84:
i'm just hoping some of your niner bretheran will come to your rescue before you make a complete fool of yourself.... and it's funny to me how some of you will put harbaugh in higher regard to carroll , but yet on another thread you're bashing your own coach for lying about the JS injury.. calling him a effin liar... bit of a double standard, but hey it's your board.

Like most boards, there are many fans with differing opinions.
Originally posted by baltien:
Didn't some guy just get shot at the club where several Seahawks players were partying? Though, I'm sure they had nothing to do with it and it was that dang water bottle again.

no crime in SF... hell honey pack the kids, we're moving to SF.. still gonna be a hawk fan though.

Hawker..you've been a nice addition here to the zone. But Carroll wasn't Carroll on the hot seat prior to this season??
Originally posted by RolandDeschain:

Player appeals almost never work in these cases, obviously something was jacked up. Woot, Sherman isn't going anywhere; except the playoffs and the Super Bowl! :D

I know it's a bitter pill to swallow, 49ers fans, because you just want to think we're a bunch of cheaters with illegitimate wins; but nope.

First of all, I'm confused...is Richard Sherman saying he won his appeal or did the NFL say it; because if it was Sherman, then you will have to excuse my level skepticism.

Also, just because he "won his appeal (if in fact he did)" it doesn't mean that he didn't do it, it just means that he has one hell of a lawyer. See OJ Simpson and Casey Anthony.......

Uh, even if he did lie (which he didn't), nothing he lied about was illegal. Don't be mad bro, just calling a spade a spade.

If only you knew how funny that is! The bar was "Munches" - owned by a 49ers fan. Thanks for helping me make my point. The players were in another part of the bar.
Originally posted by Canfan:

If only you knew how funny that is! The bar was "Munches" - owned by a 49ers fan. Thanks for helping me make my point. The players were in another part of the bar.

So because it was owned by a 49er fans, yet filled with Seaturd fans and Seacock players it is the supposed owners fault. Please. That is just stupidity. But I wouldn't expect anything else from a Seattle fan.
He still took amphetamines anyway you look at it. He only got off because of irregularities in the handling...same excuse Ryan Braun used.

He's not innocent of wrongdoing and he, and everyone else, should know that.
I'd say its about time this thread gets locked. Nothing but a bunch of finger pointing and little b***hness going on.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Dec 27, 2012 at 1:30 PM ]
Originally posted by jays9ers:
Hawker..you've been a nice addition here to the zone. But Carroll wasn't Carroll on the hot seat prior to this season??

i have never posted one thread on your board claiming Pete a saint, and i think most members who have spoken with me on here will tell you, i'm not a Carroll fan, and don't agree with a lot of things he does or had done... i respect him as our coach, because the team is doing well.. other than that i'm not a huge Carroll fan, nor am i a Harbaugh fan.. i was just pointing out to baltien, while he's accusing our coach of being a liar , several members of your board are saying the same thing about your coach..
Originally posted by Leathaface:
He still took amphetamines anyway you look at it. He only got off because of irregularities in the handling...same excuse Ryan Braun used.

He's not innocent of wrongdoing and he, and everyone else, should know that.

how do you know he took them? where's the evidence to say this.. i'm not saying he didn't , but i've seen no evidence to make me think he's actually guilty.
f**k richard sherman
Originally posted by jrg:
f**k richard sherman

this

he go EAD