LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 244 users in the forums

Schefter: Seahawks CBs Browner and Sherman likely 4-game suspension

Shop 49ers game tickets
besides, i thought this thread was about shermans appeal victory?
Originally posted by hawker84:
don't see where i'm talking smack in any of my posts.. and i could of sworn i said in my post i agree 100% that PI should have been called, are you blind or just so angry you don't want to hear what i said... as far as us being classless and a bunch of whiners? i'm on a niner board , i'll leave it at that. as far as us winning the division, very doubtful to nobody's fault but ours, but being one and done in the playoffs, could happen, then again who knows?

LOL. I guess we'll need to pull the tape of Sherman complaining about the refs in the SB but failing to mention how you chumps dropped several passes? Even one for a sure TD (Stevens, if memory serves).

Or how about the vids of Tate and Carroll both saying it was a catch and they either didn't see or didn't know if any penalty occurred (though it quite obviously did)?

You aware that these and many more examples of the Seahawks classlessness are just a quick Google search away, right?
besides, i thought this thread was about shermans appeal victory?

Sherman and that ugly face of his can suck a dick
didn't know sherman was on our superbowl team, pretty sure he was in Jr highschool back then.. and like i said, you can call us classless and liars all you want, this is afterall a niner board...
[ Edited by hawker84 on Dec 27, 2012 at 12:35 PM ]
Originally posted by baltien:
don't see where i'm talking smack in any of my posts.. and i could of sworn i said in my post i agree 100% that PI should have been called, are you blind or just so angry you don't want to hear what i said... as far as us being classless and a bunch of whiners? i'm on a niner board , i'll leave it at that. as far as us winning the division, very doubtful to nobody's fault but ours, but being one and done in the playoffs, could happen, then again who knows?

LOL. I guess we'll need to pull the tape of Sherman complaining about the refs in the SB but failing to mention how you chumps dropped several passes? Even one for a sure TD (Stevens, if memory serves).

Or how about the vids of Tate and Carroll both saying it was a catch and they either didn't see or didn't know if any penalty occurred (though it quite obviously did)?

You aware that these and many more examples of the Seahawks classlessness are just a quick Google search away, right?

Not classy at all like SF, where fans wearing other teams colors are beat in the parking lot (you can find it on youtube) and even shot on occasion...I'm kind of glad Seattle is not classy like some of the 49er fans. And to think, I used to love this team. Somewhere Montana is weeping. And Walsh is rolling in his grave that haurbag has managed to soil his chair in 2 (used to be) class organizations.
Originally posted by Canfan:

Not classy at all like SF, where fans wearing other teams colors are beat in the parking lot (you can find it on youtube) and even shot on occasion...I'm kind of glad Seattle is not classy like some of the 49er fans. And to think, I used to love this team. Somewhere Montana is weeping. And Walsh is rolling in his grave that haurbag has managed to soil his chair in 2 (used to be) class organizations.

Please. Seattle fans talking about class .. that is rich. You can't even call Seattle a has-been organization cause they have never been anything in the first place.
didn't know sherman was on our superbowl team, pretty sure he was in Jr highschool back then.. and like i said, you can call us classless and liars all you want, this is afterall a niner board...

Man, you guys got busted for lying and/or cheating no less than three times THIS SEASON. And as stated earlier, Carroll is only your coach because he needed somewhere far away to hide because he was about to be exposed for -- you guessed it -- lying and cheating.

So spare me all the 'I know you are but what am I?' rhetoric. The facts are well-documented and out there for everyone to see.

"Bitter pill" indeed...
Originally posted by Canfan:

Didn't some guy just get shot at the club where several Seahawks players were partying? Though, I'm sure they had nothing to do with it and it was that dang water bottle again.
i'm just hoping some of your niner bretheran will come to your rescue before you make a complete fool of yourself.... and it's funny to me how some of you will put harbaugh in higher regard to carroll , but yet on another thread you're bashing your own coach for lying about the JS injury.. calling him a effin liar... bit of a double standard, but hey it's your board.

i'm just hoping some of your niner bretheran will come to your rescue before you make a complete fool of yourself.... and it's funny to me how some of you will put harbaugh in higher regard to carroll , but yet on another thread you're bashing your own coach for lying about the JS injury.. calling him a effin liar... bit of a double standard, but hey it's your board.

Like most boards, there are many fans with differing opinions.
Didn't some guy just get shot at the club where several Seahawks players were partying? Though, I'm sure they had nothing to do with it and it was that dang water bottle again.

no crime in SF... hell honey pack the kids, we're moving to SF.. still gonna be a hawk fan though.

Hawker..you've been a nice addition here to the zone. But Carroll wasn't Carroll on the hot seat prior to this season??
Originally posted by RolandDeschain:

Player appeals almost never work in these cases, obviously something was jacked up. Woot, Sherman isn't going anywhere; except the playoffs and the Super Bowl! :D

I know it's a bitter pill to swallow, 49ers fans, because you just want to think we're a bunch of cheaters with illegitimate wins; but nope.

First of all, I'm confused...is Richard Sherman saying he won his appeal or did the NFL say it; because if it was Sherman, then you will have to excuse my level skepticism.

Also, just because he "won his appeal (if in fact he did)" it doesn't mean that he didn't do it, it just means that he has one hell of a lawyer. See OJ Simpson and Casey Anthony.......

Uh, even if he did lie (which he didn't), nothing he lied about was illegal. Don't be mad bro, just calling a spade a spade.
Share 49ersWebzone