There are 108 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Schefter: Seahawks CBs Browner and Sherman likely 4-game suspension

So we are in agreement. Seattle legitimately won the Packers game and the Steelers legitimately won the SuperBowl in 2005.

My point was, despite the controversy in both games, the Hawks played well enough to deserve the win over the Packers win, not so in the SB vs. the Steelers.
My second point was, regardless of either outcome, we move on, as it matters not what any of us think. I'm sure the Packers have moved on and are focused on the task at hand (trying to claim the 2 seed) and the Seahawks are focused on going undefeated at home in the regular season and happy go be at full strength for the playoffs (knock on wood )
  • NONAME
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hawker84:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Sour grapes. And the ref in the Packer game later admitted he made the wrong call. So which way do you want it. Either you won the Packers game and not the SuperBowl legitimately or the other way around. Can't have both.

Seattle are the only ones who think they won both games. Congrats, you won a game on Sunday. Going to love it when you are out the first game you play on the road. But I am sure you will find some reason to complain as to why you didn't really lose but were screwed by the refs.

you got a link to where the ref said that.. i've never seen that statement... i have heard him on tv however saying he still thinks he made the right call. if you have a link i'd like to see it.

I think Sportfan has that wrong. I also read where the ref went on record later saying he still felt he made the right call
this part.. i tell you what,, i'll agree to take that TD off the board, if you'll agree to take GB's TD off the board, after the bogus PI phantom call on Kam , which happened on 3rd and long.. the penalty extended their drive which allowed them to score the go ahead TD... either way seahawks win.

So to say that game was won on a bogus call is completely false, several extremely bad calls lead to the outcome of that game

No, me saying Seattle won on a bogus call is irrefutable fact. We can debate all day what led up to that point, but the last play is all that really matters because that alone is what ultimately decided the game.

And for your coach and the bum Golden Tate to go on national tv and lie about it REPEATEDLY shows your organization has no class. Mind you all this comes after Pete Carroll high-tailed out of USC because he knew the heat was about to come down (he's been helping his players cheat since waaaay back).

The Seahawks as an organization are classless, cheating, little whiny brats ("the refs made us drop ten passes in the Super Bowl") and that is just a few of the reasons why you aren't champions, and won't be for the foreseeable future.

But hey, keep on celebrating the win over the 49ers. I guess when you know you aren't top dog material, being second place in the division does the job just fine.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Sour grapes. And the ref in the Packer game later admitted he made the wrong call. So which way do you want it. Either you won the Packers game and not the SuperBowl legitimately or the other way around. Can't have both.

Seattle are the only ones who think they won both games. Congrats, you won a game on Sunday. Going to love it when you are out the first game you play on the road. But I am sure you will find some reason to complain as to why you didn't really lose but were screwed by the refs.

you got a link to where the ref said that.. i've never seen that statement... i have heard him on tv however saying he still thinks he made the right call. if you have a link i'd like to see it.

You guys are not even winning the NFC West, losing in the wildcard game.....pretty much a thanks for coming season.....so why are you here talking crap????
I love how seattle fans completely forget about the blatant offensive pass interference in the end zone by tate, IIRC. lol
I want both of them playing if we face them again. I want their best out there as we take it to them. We showed skirt the last time but we can take them.
don't see where i'm talking smack in any of my posts.. and i could of sworn i said in my post i agree 100% that PI should have been called, are you blind or just so angry you don't want to hear what i said... as far as us being classless and a bunch of whiners? i'm on a niner board , i'll leave it at that. as far as us winning the division, very doubtful to nobody's fault but ours, but being one and done in the playoffs, could happen, then again who knows?
besides, i thought this thread was about shermans appeal victory?
don't see where i'm talking smack in any of my posts.. and i could of sworn i said in my post i agree 100% that PI should have been called, are you blind or just so angry you don't want to hear what i said... as far as us being classless and a bunch of whiners? i'm on a niner board , i'll leave it at that. as far as us winning the division, very doubtful to nobody's fault but ours, but being one and done in the playoffs, could happen, then again who knows?

LOL. I guess we'll need to pull the tape of Sherman complaining about the refs in the SB but failing to mention how you chumps dropped several passes? Even one for a sure TD (Stevens, if memory serves).

Or how about the vids of Tate and Carroll both saying it was a catch and they either didn't see or didn't know if any penalty occurred (though it quite obviously did)?

You aware that these and many more examples of the Seahawks classlessness are just a quick Google search away, right?
besides, i thought this thread was about shermans appeal victory?

Sherman and that ugly face of his can suck a dick
didn't know sherman was on our superbowl team, pretty sure he was in Jr highschool back then.. and like i said, you can call us classless and liars all you want, this is afterall a niner board...
[ Edited by hawker84 on Dec 27, 2012 at 12:35 PM ]
Originally posted by baltien:

LOL. I guess we'll need to pull the tape of Sherman complaining about the refs in the SB but failing to mention how you chumps dropped several passes? Even one for a sure TD (Stevens, if memory serves).

Or how about the vids of Tate and Carroll both saying it was a catch and they either didn't see or didn't know if any penalty occurred (though it quite obviously did)?

You aware that these and many more examples of the Seahawks classlessness are just a quick Google search away, right?

Not classy at all like SF, where fans wearing other teams colors are beat in the parking lot (you can find it on youtube) and even shot on occasion...I'm kind of glad Seattle is not classy like some of the 49er fans. And to think, I used to love this team. Somewhere Montana is weeping. And Walsh is rolling in his grave that haurbag has managed to soil his chair in 2 (used to be) class organizations.
Originally posted by Canfan:
Originally posted by baltien:

Not classy at all like SF, where fans wearing other teams colors are beat in the parking lot (you can find it on youtube) and even shot on occasion...I'm kind of glad Seattle is not classy like some of the 49er fans. And to think, I used to love this team. Somewhere Montana is weeping. And Walsh is rolling in his grave that haurbag has managed to soil his chair in 2 (used to be) class organizations.

Please. Seattle fans talking about class .. that is rich. You can't even call Seattle a has-been organization cause they have never been anything in the first place.
didn't know sherman was on our superbowl team, pretty sure he was in Jr highschool back then.. and like i said, you can call us classless and liars all you want, this is afterall a niner board...

Man, you guys got busted for lying and/or cheating no less than three times THIS SEASON. And as stated earlier, Carroll is only your coach because he needed somewhere far away to hide because he was about to be exposed for -- you guessed it -- lying and cheating.

So spare me all the 'I know you are but what am I?' rhetoric. The facts are well-documented and out there for everyone to see.

"Bitter pill" indeed...
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home