There are 50 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Schefter: Seahawks CBs Browner and Sherman likely 4-game suspension

The whole water bottle thing was a rumor, and Sherman said it was bogus and never came from him. Weeks ago. We understand, though; your bias outweighs everything, including facts. Also, I'm not going to leave when we lose, so don't worry. I was actually on here several years ago, but got banned by an overzealous mod.
Originally posted by hawker84:
Originally posted by baltien:
Well, the Green Bay "win" by the NFL's own admission is illegitimate. Which may be a bitter pill for you to swallow, but I digress.

Doesn't matter what wins you do or don't have. For now at least, you guys are no better than second place in the West.

Though, I suppose there's no need to let facts get in the way of a good story. Please, continue.

you mean the game where the league ruled that it was a legitimate catch, that admission? that pill wasn't hard to swallow at all, i'm confused.

Yes, on the same exactly played that the league stated that PI should have been called:

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1167843

PI = No "catch" and the game is over.

.....you were saying something about a pill?
[ Edited by baltien on Dec 27, 2012 at 11:07 AM ]
Yeah lets hope they don't hold it off for 4 more weeks.....
oh we're talking about the PI, i agree 100% should have been called, but it wasn't? therefore catch legit, GB goes home sobbing. still not getting the point.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by hawker84:
Originally posted by baltien:
Well, the Green Bay "win" by the NFL's own admission is illegitimate. Which may be a bitter pill for you to swallow, but I digress.

Doesn't matter what wins you do or don't have. For now at least, you guys are no better than second place in the West.

Though, I suppose there's no need to let facts get in the way of a good story. Please, continue.

you mean the game where the league ruled that it was a legitimate catch, that admission? that pill wasn't hard to swallow at all, i'm confused.

I am also confused. Talked to many Seattle fans on Sunday (and they are not a smart bunch) who love to claim the NFL said the catch was legitimate (ok, it was) yet at the same time forget the fact the NFL ruled all the calls in 2005 SB were legit as well. So you can't have your cake and eat it to.

So I agreed with all Seaturd fans. The win against the Packers was legit. And so was the Steelers SuperBowl win in 2005. Agree?

Originally posted by hawker84:
oh we're talking about the PI, i agree 100% should have been called, but it wasn't? therefore catch legit, GB goes home sobbing. still not getting the point.

You didn't respond to my post.

Are you in agreement that since the NFL ruled the refs made the correct calls in 2005 that the Seacocks legitimately lost and Seattle went home sobbing?
[ Edited by SportsFan on Dec 27, 2012 at 11:16 AM ]
Originally posted by hawker84:
oh we're talking about the PI, i agree 100% should have been called, but it wasn't? therefore catch legit, GB goes home sobbing. still not getting the point.

The point is you guys won the game on a bogus play. What part of that are you having trouble with?
Originally posted by RolandDeschain:


Player appeals almost never work in these cases, obviously something was jacked up. Woot, Sherman isn't going anywhere; except the playoffs and the Super Bowl! :D

I know it's a bitter pill to swallow, 49ers fans, because you just want to think we're a bunch of cheaters with illegitimate wins; but nope.
Think they may have to play the Packers again? In GB?

Think GB fans will be ready for that?

Think GB players will be ready?

I'm hoping to watch that game!

Revenge is a dish best served cold. In GB.
this part.. i tell you what,, i'll agree to take that TD off the board, if you'll agree to take GB's TD off the board, after the bogus PI phantom call on Kam , which happened on 3rd and long.. the penalty extended their drive which allowed them to score the go ahead TD... either way seahawks win.

So to say that game was won on a bogus call is completely false, several extremely bad calls lead to the outcome of that game
Originally posted by SportsFan:
I am also confused. Talked to many Seattle fans on Sunday (and they are not a smart bunch) who love to claim the NFL said the catch was legitimate (ok, it was) yet at the same time forget the fact the NFL ruled all the calls in 2005 SB were legit as well. So you can't have your cake and eat it to.

So I agreed with all Seaturd fans. The win against the Packers was legit. And so was the Steelers SuperBowl win in 2005. Agree?

At least the Hawks played well in the GB game (e.g., 8 sacks on AR in the first half) and there were bad calls on both sides throughout the game. The LAST one garners all the attention because it was the LAST one.

As for SB XL...
One or two less dropped passes by Jeremy Stevens and the refs aren't even a conversation.

But, "what if's" typically are rarely useful or productive so, we move on....
with BOTH Browner AND Sherman in the playoffs
[ Edited by LisaTwelve on Dec 27, 2012 at 11:29 AM ]
Originally posted by SportsFan:
You didn't respond to my post.

Are you in agreement that since the NFL ruled the refs made the correct calls in 2005 that the Seacocks legitimately lost and Seattle went home sobbing?

no and i don't think you or anybody else with some any common sense agrees with it either. especially after the ref's themselves admitted they blew a bunch of call in that game. but we had no choice to accept it, just like GB does.
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
I am also confused. Talked to many Seattle fans on Sunday (and they are not a smart bunch) who love to claim the NFL said the catch was legitimate (ok, it was) yet at the same time forget the fact the NFL ruled all the calls in 2005 SB were legit as well. So you can't have your cake and eat it to.

So I agreed with all Seaturd fans. The win against the Packers was legit. And so was the Steelers SuperBowl win in 2005. Agree?

At least the Hawks played well in the GB game (e.g., 8 sacks on AR in the first half) and there were bad calls on both sides throughout the game. The LAST one garners all the attention because it was the LAST one.

As for SB 2005...
One or two less dropped passes by Jeremy Stevens and the refs aren't even a conversation.

But, "what if's" typically are rarely useful or productive so, we move on....
with BOTH Browner AND Sherman in the playoffs

So we are in agreement. Seattle legitimately won the Packers game and the Steelers legitimately won the SuperBowl in 2005.
Originally posted by hawker84:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
You didn't respond to my post.

Are you in agreement that since the NFL ruled the refs made the correct calls in 2005 that the Seacocks legitimately lost and Seattle went home sobbing?

no and i don't think you or anybody else with some any common sense agrees with it either. especially after the ref's themselves admitted they blew a bunch of call in that game. but we had no choice to accept it, just like GB does.

Sour grapes. And the ref in the Packer game later admitted he made the wrong call. So which way do you want it. Either you won the Packers game and not the SuperBowl legitimately or the other way around. Can't have both.

Seattle are the only ones who think they won both games. Congrats, you won a game on Sunday. Going to love it when you are out the first game you play on the road. But I am sure you will find some reason to complain as to why you didn't really lose but were screwed by the refs.
[ Edited by SportsFan on Dec 27, 2012 at 11:30 AM ]
this ruling still does't prove if Sherman was taking adderal or not. only that the people the league hires is incompetent.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Sour grapes. And the ref in the Packer game later admitted he made the wrong call. So which way do you want it. Either you won the Packers game and not the SuperBowl legitimately or the other way around. Can't have both.

Seattle are the only ones who think they won both games. Congrats, you won a game on Sunday. Going to love it when you are out the first game you play on the road. But I am sure you will find some reason to complain as to why you didn't really lose but were screwed by the refs.

you got a link to where the ref said that.. i've never seen that statement... i have heard him on tv however saying he still thinks he made the right call. if you have a link i'd like to see it.