There are 78 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Schefter: Seahawks CBs Browner and Sherman likely 4-game suspension

Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
@RSherman_25: Thank you @nfl for upholding the truth! To the 12s Thank you your faith is rewarded! Thank you lord

Wonderful news!
Originally posted by hawker84:
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
@RSherman_25: Thank you @nfl for upholding the truth! To the 12s Thank you your faith is rewarded! Thank you lord

and this is why the appeal process is important and must be carried out to the fullest.. whether he's guilty or not, only a select few will know for sure, but rules and protocal were broken, justice prevailed IMO... i know some of you will whole heartedly disagree with me, but if this was your two probowl safeties heading into the playoffs, you be happy with the sytem working as well i'm sure.

apparently it's not working if the NFL is hiring bad technicians.

and it's not working if you can change your story................................
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Somewhere, Richard Sherman is hiding nude pics of Goodell. What a joke.

Somebody Mad! Let it go bruh. He won his dues. Quit hatin on him.
the testing system is obviously flawed, the appeals process worked, because those flaws were discovered and the NFL could not dispute mistakes were made, therefore they cannot rule he indeed took the PED.. so yes the testing is flawed but the appeal process worked.
Yea he won his appeal no big deal he followed the due process. It's not like the NFL has a glowing record right now in terms of suspensions.
[ Edited by lamontb on Dec 27, 2012 at 10:13 AM ]
Originally posted by socalfan21:
He will be suspended for 4 games. Peace.

U MAD BRO?
Originally posted by hawker84:
the testing system is obviously flawed, the appeals process worked, because those flaws were discovered and the NFL could not dispute mistakes were made, therefore they cannot rule he indeed took the PED.. so yes the testing is flawed but the appeal process worked.

Actually, I would argue that the appeals process is also flawed because (as i mentioned above) we shouldn't even have known about it unless he had lost the appeal. We don't know the identity of those six others.

That said, sure glad he'll be playing vs. the Rams and as far as the Hawks go in the playoffs. Too bad about the pro bowl but, I'm guessing the possibility of playing in NO in February means more than playing in Hawaii in January ;)
That cheater won. Ugh
Lol.. Seahawks and Sherman won't make it past Wild Card. Win on the road without you're big bad 12th man then start talking
Cheattle! Cheattle!
Originally posted by gato80:
Cheattle! Cheattle!

Seadderall Seadderall!
Cheattle Seadderall's!
Ya'll whine about everything. Buncha divas.
Congrates... Some rulings I like.... some I don't...but he won far and square by playing within the system.