There are 122 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Schefter: Seahawks CBs Browner and Sherman likely 4-game suspension

John Boyle ‏@johnpboyle
CB Richard Sherman will practice today, said he hasn't heard yet from the league on his appeal and doesn't know when he will.#Seahawks
It sure seems odd that the announcement is taking so long....
It has been my understanding that the player presents his case and is pronounced "guilty" (automatic 4-game suspension) OR "not guilty" (no suspension).

Since no verdict has been announced yet, does that mean they are they still deliberating on something? Maybe, for some reason, they are considering an alternate outcome (e.g. reduced suspension)?

Maybe they have made their decision but they are just on Christmas vacation
Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
Richard Sherman did not make the Pro Bowl, per sources, but I'm told the PED rules are not relevant in this case.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
To be clear, all I'm saying on Sherman is that the PED rule on Pro Bowl berths didn't apply to him. Voters may have used it as a reason.
He will be suspended for 4 games. Peace.
no pro bowl for cheaters.

Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport Richard Sherman does not make Pro Bowl. No decision on PED appeal but PED violation makes players ineligible for Pro Bowl
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
Hear #Seahawks CB Richard Sherman was third in fan voting. So, it was fellow players and coaches who may have decided to use PEDs in voting
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
Quote:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
Hear #Seahawks CB Richard Sherman was third in fan voting. So, it was fellow players and coaches who may have decided to use PEDs in voting

Right because he cheated.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Quote:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Right because he cheated.

no he accidentally cheated.
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Or that Sherman is only fan hype.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
He will be suspended for 4 games. Peace.

well some more details came out and if they are true, the nfl is f**king stupid.

seals on the containers were broken, the tech who did the testing has already had 6 tests thrown out previously because the tech has only been at his job for 6 months
Originally posted by ads_2006:
well some more details came out and if they are true, the nfl is f**king stupid.

seals on the containers were broken, the tech who did the testing has already had 6 tests thrown out previously because the tech has only been at his job for 6 months

I wonder who those players were...
Apparently, their process at least worked in confidentiality as designed and dictated, as is my understanding that there is not supposed to be any public knowledge of any of the process unless a suspension is upheld AFTER any appeal.
@RSherman_25: Thank you @nfl for upholding the truth! To the 12s Thank you your faith is rewarded! Thank you lord
Somewhere, Richard Sherman is hiding nude pics of Goodell. What a joke.
@RSherman_25: Thank you @nfl for upholding the truth! To the 12s Thank you your faith is rewarded! Thank you lord

and this is why the appeal process is important and must be carried out to the fullest.. whether he's guilty or not, only a select few will know for sure, but rules and protocal were broken, justice prevailed IMO... i know some of you will whole heartedly disagree with me, but if this was your two probowl safeties heading into the playoffs, you be happy with the sytem working as well i'm sure.
How does the NFL hire the most incompetent test system ?