There are 68 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Schefter: Seahawks CBs Browner and Sherman likely 4-game suspension

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
It's a shame he got to play. Should not have. He broke the rules. He was a monster against us and a difference maker.

Pretty much. We'll see if he's gone for the playoffs, or if the NFL will just let him keep playing until it's convenient for him to miss games.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
It's a shame he got to play. Should not have. He broke the rules. He was a monster against us and a difference maker.

Pretty much. We'll see if he's gone for the playoffs, or if the NFL will just let him keep playing until it's convenient for him to miss games.

That's what I don't get. Like they let them decide when it's convenient.... That's crap man. If you break the rules you are out. No if's ands or buts. And no delays. I think that's how it should be.

And now...either tomorrow or Tuesday, the NFL will come out and announce that he's suspended for 4 games immediately and he'll be watching the playoffs from the sidelines, plus about 2 games next season to boot.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
And now...either tomorrow or Tuesday, the NFL will come out and announce that he's suspended for 4 games immediately and he'll be watching the playoffs from the sidelines, plus about 2 games next season to boot.

That would be poetic. He tried to weasel his way out of the suspension only to miss the entire playoffs. This needs to happen.
After 7 days Im going to create a thread about this but I have a different take on this situation .......... Last summer Melky Cabrera gets suspended 50 games for PEDs. Giants don't bring him back for the playoffs. Giants are PRAISED in the media for not letting him play in the post-season.(Just google it). Everywhere you read....all the writers........all the reader comments......... everyone says "its the right thing to do" "hes a cheater, he shouldn't play in post season" yada yada yadaok you hearing me...... So this years Seahawks team has 2 CBs serving or about to serve time for PEDs (as well as several other players on other teams). Why no talk of Seattle leaving them off the playoff roster? Why is the media or the fans not ripping them? Why is the standard different in the NFL?
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

That would be poetic. He tried to weasel his way out of the suspension only to miss the entire playoffs. This needs to happen.

Yup. Its all great and "lolz" now, but when it matters, they'll really be missing him while Aaron Rogers shreds them in half in lambeau,
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Dec 24, 2012 at 6:35 PM ]
Originally posted by clifferz711:
After 7 days Im going to create a thread about this but I have a different take on this situation .......... Last summer Melky Cabrera gets suspended 50 games for PEDs. Giants don't bring him back for the playoffs. Giants are PRAISED in the media for not letting him play in the post-season.(Just google it). Everywhere you read....all the writers........all the reader comments......... everyone says "its the right thing to do" "hes a cheater, he shouldn't play in post season" yada yada yadaok you hearing me...... So this years Seahawks team has 2 CBs serving or about to serve time for PEDs (as well as several other players on other teams). Why no talk of Seattle leaving them off the playoff roster? Why is the media or the fans not ripping them? Why is the standard different in the NFL?

The Giants left Melky off the playoff roster because he b***hed out and never spoke to the team after his suspension. He just sneaked out the back to run and hide from what he did. The Giants brought Mota back after he got popped for PED's because he did it the right way after getting busted.

Despite the media's interpretation, that's the truth on why the Giants did what they did.
Harbaugh will get the last laugh when this turd is suspended on Wednesday and is out for the next 4 games.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Harbaugh will get the last laugh when this turd is suspended on Wednesday and is out for the next 4 games.

Revenge, it is not about. Release your hatred, you must.
Originally posted by clifferz711:

There is no standard in the NFL. The NFL should be harsher and set an example. Yet we can talk about the the bounties and suspending for seasons for players getting paid for performance, not paying to perform better. Love football but NFL is a joke. These guys should be suspended for the rest of the season if caught. Cheating is cheating.
cheating is cheating and you should suffer the consiquences if caught.. but i believe in the appeal process.. if there is any shred of evidence of foul play or mishandling of evidence, it has to be investigated to the fullest before judgment can be carried out.. remember this is just a game to us, this is real life for the players. you're taking money out of their pockets. sherman was a 5th round pick and was not a starter to begin last season.. it's not like he's making millions. i would be hard pressed to think he's making much if any over the league minimum. so this is huge for him and his family.
Originally posted by hawker84:
cheating is cheating and you should suffer the consiquences if caught.. but i believe in the appeal process.. if there is any shred of evidence of foul play or mishandling of evidence, it has to be investigated to the fullest before judgment can be carried out.. remember this is just a game to us, this is real life for the players. you're taking money out of their pockets. sherman was a 5th round pick and was not a starter to begin last season.. it's not like he's making millions. i would be hard pressed to think he's making much if any over the league minimum. so this is huge for him and his family.

don't remember last time a drug appeal case was won

anyone?
Originally posted by hawker84:

he's making over $400k this season.........
f**k sherman.
Please tell me they suspend this f**k nut today. Merry Christmas jerk off.