LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

*** WEEK 12 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/22 - 11/26 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
And, after they review that last play by the NE defense, someones paycheck is gonna' be a little light come next week.

Legal hit

I don't know blizz ... I went back, and looked at that hit by LaRon Landry 3 times. I see helmets hitting.
The way the rule is interpreted these day ... my guess is Landry, will get a notice with a fine attached,
once the game film is reviewed.

It happens regularly in the NFL. Refs don't call it on the field-of-play. Then a few days later, you read about
so-and-so-player to be fined, due to a certain hit made during a game.

It was definitely helmet to helmet. But I think that only applies to QBs behind line of scrimmage and defenseless WRs.

In this case he was a runner and from what I understand is helmet to helmet is legal
Collingsworth is saying the Pats look like a Super Bowl team. Sure, play the Jets, Bills and Dolphins twice a year and how can you not make the playoffs. Those three teams are nearing a decade with non-elite QB play.
And, after they review that last play by the NE defense, someones paycheck is gonna' be a little light come next week.

Legal hit

I don't know blizz ... I went back, and looked at that hit by LaRon Landry 3 times. I see helmets hitting.
The way the rule is interpreted these day ... my guess is Landry, will get a notice with a fine attached,

It happens regularly in the NFL. Refs don't call it on the field-of-play. Then a few days later, you read about

It was definitely helmet to helmet. But I think that only applies to QBs behind line of scrimmage and defenseless WRs.

In this case he was a runner and from what I understand is helmet to helmet is legal

Cool; thanx, and I get it ;D

Legal hit

Cool; thanx, and I get it ;D

Go Niners!!!
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Collingsworth is saying the Pats look like a Super Bowl team. Sure, play the Jets, Bills and Dolphins twice a year and how can you not make the playoffs. Those three teams are nearing a decade with non-elite QB play.

Last year's team was the probably the worst team to play in the SB this century. Didn't beat a single team with a winning record until Cundiff missed that chipshot FG in the AFCC.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Lol Rex Ryan is a joke..... Talks out of his ass and his team stopped buying his BS

His team sucks dude that whole roster his garbage besides Revis and he's not even playing
He may say stupid stuff but the guy is still a good football coach

He may be a decent coach but he needs to go. And.. he will whether its before the end of the season or during the off season. That team needs a change in the worst way.
Originally posted by vaden:

Last year's team was the probably the worst team to play in the SB this century. Didn't beat a single team with a winning record until Cundiff missed that chipshot FG in the AFCC.

Really? Seems to me that they beat Denver by 35 in the playoffs. Any team that has Tom Brady and averages over 32 points per game is hardly won one of the worst teams to play in the SB. If Wes Welker doesnt drop a ball he catches 99 times out of 100 they win the title.

Perhaps you dont remember teams like Seattle, Arizona, Oakland, Chicago. NE was far better than any of these teams.
I almost died laughing when Sanchez ran right into one of his offensive lineman's ass and that ass caused Sanchez to fumble. ROFLMFAO!!!!

it looks like #65 took a crap on sanchez
Originally posted by schmons:

Holy s**t, so that's the play everyone is tweeting about huh? f**king Jets lol

Originally posted by zillabeast:

WTF?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

WTF?

You can't script a dumber play than that.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by vaden:

Really? Seems to me that they beat Denver by 35 in the playoffs. Any team that has Tom Brady and averages over 32 points per game is hardly won one of the worst teams to play in the SB. If Wes Welker doesnt drop a ball he catches 99 times out of 100 they win the title.

Perhaps you dont remember teams like Seattle, Arizona, Oakland, Chicago. NE was far better than any of these teams.

Those teams all played far tougher schedules. Denver was 8-8, didn't even belong in the playoffs. The pass to Welker was terrible, and if Cundiff doesn't miss an easy FG, they don't even go to the SB. That was the only quality opponent they'd beaten all year. The SB itself, I don't think the Giants played very well, but they didn't need to.
[ Edited by vaden on Nov 23, 2012 at 12:04 AM ]
  • vaden
  • Veteran

There is no coming back from that. He'll never live that down.

I honestly want to know wtf he was thinking.
Share 49ersWebzone