There are 165 users in the forums

*** WEEK 12 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/22 - 11/26 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Afrikan:
that looks like 60 yards in the air, without RG3 stepping into the throw.

He threw that off his back foot for 60 yards... I'd hate to see how far he can throw if he actually steps into the throw.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Is Harbaugh going to name the starter today?

From what I've read, he did already.

No, only Kap getting 1st team reps is being confirmed.

Then, I guess the crew from NFLN' Game Day crew were BS'ing. Actually, it was Rich Eisen -- he stated Kaep would start ...
He went on to say, that Harbaugh pulled Alex aside last night, and told him sorry I'm starting Kaep in NO.

It's all bs. The only thing coming from the Niners is that Kap is getting the 1st team reps.

Here's the latest:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000099039/article/colin-kaepernick-given-san-francisco-49ers-firstteam-reps

There is no way that Kap gets all the snaps with the first team and doesnt start Sunday. Maybe there is some confusion on what Harbaugh actually told anyone but you can bet that Smith will be the backup against the Saints

It's going to be Kap starting, now it's just Harbs coming out and making it official.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
***Breaking News***

Smith has been cleared.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8662948/source-alex-smith-medically-cleared-colin-kaepernick-track-start-san-francisco-49ers
f**k espn and their s**tty reporting
morgan got smacked!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Wow, what a catch by Garcon.
That was a badass catch and run.
Garçon would have been a top WR if he had stayed healthy this season. The guy is a beast
Stupid penalty, and PUNK move by Jenkins (Dallas)?
romo

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
romo

lol he'd be our 3rd string QB
lol at the skins players taunting the fans
RGlll is pretty damn good. Can we please have Kap become as good. That isnt too much to ask is it?
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
romo

lol he'd be our 3rd string QB

That could to taken as a slight at Tolzien, to some here in the WZ ;D ... IMO, Romo is not a BAD
QB stats-wise. It's the Gun Slinger in him, that I see as the major culprit in his play (generally speaking)
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
RGlll is pretty damn good. Can we please have Kap become as good. That isnt too much to ask is it?

SICK THROW!

Share 49ersWebzone