LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

Thursday night football games

Shop 49ers game tickets
No matter what the risk, both teams will have the same risk. Unless one team is coming off a bye, or one team has to travel across the country like we do!
Thursday games = lesser product
I never thought I would be against too much football, but I'm not a big fan of Thur games. Honestly, I sometimes forget it's even on until Thur. And, I dislike the Network's game coverage. The biggest reason I don't like it is becasue the quality of games hasn't been as good. Flat out. If the quality isn't on par with the usual, f**k it.
concerns with player safety..... yet make players go on 4 days rest..........................mm hmm.............
Another Thursday another sorry ass game.
Unless i bet on it, I dont watch it.
remember when the only thursday games of the year would be on thanksgiving? those were good times
No, they will NOT move it to Friday nights because that is the day if rest for the Chosen Folk...
it was an interesting game which the dolphins came back and almost won.

btw thursday night football=brilliant.
We get to watch NFL Football 3 days out of a 7 day span.

we don't go more than 2 days without having another NFL game to watch.

For people who don't have NFL Ticket, this also is a great opportunity to watch other teams.

with having a Thursday Night game, this also takes away the Saturday night games in previous years. (there is still one left) But having no NFL games to watch on Saturdays allows me to be able to watch UFC events and important College games.

That home field advantage
Share 49ersWebzone