There are 184 users in the forums

*** WEEK 10 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 11/8 - 11/12 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
If you wanna crown 'em, then crown their ass.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Neither team got to 250 total yards. All 3 QBs averaged under 5 yards per attempt (Campbell 4.9, Schaub 3.7, Cutler 2.9)

20 first downs the entire game.
[ Edited by vaden on Nov 11, 2012 at 8:47 PM ]
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Kansas City is going to get smoked.........is fx showing death race again tonight...i might watch that instead.
f**k! I have to pick KC since the leader in my pool has me by 1 point and I know he's picking PIT>
Originally posted by Marsh:
good luck....lol

Damn dude, you've only been here for 9 days and already have over a thousand post's and 5 red boxes. LOL

LIKE A BOSS.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
good luck....lol

Damn dude, you've only been here for 9 days and already have over a thousand post's and 5 red boxes. LOL

LIKE A BOSS.

9 days? feels like I have been here a long time

Atleast with that user name

Suisham f**king the ball
It's the Steelers trap game, gonna end in a tie IMO
LOL IT'S A TARP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KC, with the 1st Blood ... still gonna' lose

Just put the game on.... KC with the lead and about to score again...... Hello Bizarro World
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
KC, with the 1st Blood ... still gonna' lose

maybe not. steelers look flat
I know the game isn't over but I hope this game makes some of you feel better after yesterday's game. Any given Sunday in this case any given Monday.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I know the game isn't over but I hope this game makes some of you feel better after yesterday's game. Any given Sunday in this case any given Monday.

It is, in fact, if the Chiefs wound up winning (fat chance) I'd feel so much better after yesterday
Wallace whoa
Share 49ersWebzone