LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

So um......Andrew Luck looks amazing out there.

Shop 49ers game tickets
What do you expect? He was the #1 overall pick, he's a sure thing, an ace in the hole, a ringer. Just cause our sure thing threw 1TD and 11 picks his first year doesn't mean that I'm discouraged...... or sad....... or the fact that I have suicide hotline on speed dial....or the fact that I've dialed it occasionally on Sundays,it doesn't mean anything, ..... besides Alex has had seven differe...... I'll edit this later, I have to make a call ......
[ Edited by Sourball on Nov 6, 2012 at 6:55 AM ]
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
what are you talking about? Luck would output the same type of production we are getting with Alex here.....its just how Harbaugh's offenses are.

If Alex was QBing the Colts on Sunday he would've thrown for 430 yards and 2TDs with those same offensive powerhouse weapons.....if not more.
PLEASE stop trolling

It's not really trolling when he started the thread in the first place...
what are you talking about? Luck would output the same type of production we are getting with Alex here.....its just how Harbaugh's offenses are.

If Alex was QBing the Colts on Sunday he would've thrown for 430 yards and 2TDs with those same offensive powerhouse weapons.....if not more.

FTW!

How is this turning into an Alex Smith thread?

I think Andrew Luck is going to be the best QB in the league sooner rather than later
I actually agree with Afrikan..to an extent.

While Smith may not have put up the same lofty numbers if he was on the Colts, I do think that his numbers would be a lot higher than his current statistics. Likewise, Luck would have lower numbers if he was a 49er under Harbaugh. It's just the way our teams are designed.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Would have sacrificed one 13-3 season for two decades of Luck/Harbaugh dominance.

I dunno. Maybe if we went one and done in the playoffs after going 13-3 but that euphoria that I felt after the Saints playoffs game can only be surpassed by a Superbowl win.
Let's not turn this into Cam Newton v Alex Smith 2.0.

How crazy would it be if the Colts play the Broncos in the 1st round of the playoffs?
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
I actually agree with Afrikan..to an extent.

While Smith may not have put up the same lofty numbers if he was on the Colts, I do think that his numbers would be a lot higher than his current statistics. Likewise, Luck would have lower numbers if he was a 49er under Harbaugh. It's just the way our teams are designed.

thats why we tried to get peyton manning? thats why we are loaded with weapons, gore , moss , manningham , crabtree , ted ginn , kyle williams, vernon davis, delanie walker, we just don't have the QB that can air it out to use all this.
I knew he was going to be a star. *sigh*

At least we got Harbaugh though.
This thread is about Luck. Period. If it spins off into another Smith thread, it will be locked.

Good post!

Until the same old Alex crap came in. PLEASE STOP!

Luck has all the tools to be a great QB. What impresses me, is his poise and pocket presence.

He can become something special with the right coaching and a quality OLine.
He was coached up by the great J.H....what do expect????
College QBs today are much more prepared to come in to the league and play well.
Gotta boner for Luck? Cool. Go become a Colts fan and eff off. We support 49ers players here, no one else.
Originally posted by kush:

FTW!

So, it does end up being another undercover hate on Alex thread... I'm sure CK would put up 4 bills and 4 TDs on the Colts.

Luck is playing great. People got way too excited saying they would prefer RGIII over Luck early on. Give it some time. The football IQ on this kid is tremendous. F'n Colts tanked for him... that pisses me off.

FWIW, you don't have to compare every QB to Alex. Remember last year when a whole bunch of people were saying Cam is WAY better than Alex? Calm down and give it a few years guys.
Share 49ersWebzone