There are 116 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Is Dashon Goldson the best FS in the NFL?

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by fryet:
I wonder if Dashon is regretting his decision to sign with Tampa.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000268792/article/greg-schiano-losing-tampa-bay-buccaneers-with-autocratic-style

Probably not, he got his money...
Agree if he wanted to be a winner he wouldn't have left for the money. It's all good Reid is a baller!
we got the best of that one in more ways than one in my opinion
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by Daddyt4949:
This latest one was a terrible call though. Hit his shoulder to the receivers chest.

Did you hear what the ref called it?

"Did not give the receiver an opportunity to become a runner".........isn't that what DB's are supposed to do?????

That's almost the same as, "Did not let the receiver catch the ball."

That's what it has come to. You can't just level the guy, you have to play the ball. Soooo lame. It makes it hard to defend because there are already contact limitations for the DB. If I was a defensive player i would complain. If they aren't allowed to blow the guy up then get rid of that stupid 5 yard contact rule. That rule is weak too. "You can't touch him after 5 yards...." Pathetic.
I had a dream that he was let go after next year and he signed with us to play the 2015 season to replace Donte.
never thought i'd say this, but Reid>Goldson
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I had a dream that he was let go after next year and he signed with us to play the 2015 season to replace Donte.

you have a death wish for our team?
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

you have a death wish for our team?

I WAS HELLA MAD THAT THE JAGUARS BEAT US!!!! I WAS HELLA MAN!!!! I WAS BENDING REMOTES WITH MY BARE HAND!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
He's one of the best at getting fined and making a lot of penalties...
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

I don't think there's any question when comparing both of them as they are right now...Goldson isn't what he was 2-3-4 years ago, plus his style of play just doesn't fit what the NFL is morphing into.
We made out BIG time by letting him go.
dude was a product of our awesome defense
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Reid is a better communicator. The WHOLe secondary is playing better because he is a better field general.
Not the best free safety just the most overpaid one.
Originally posted by 9erred:
Reid is a better communicator. The WHOLe secondary is playing better because he is a better field general.

This. He's just smarter, more aware overall, I think his presence has allowed everyone to play better, especially Whitner.
Originally posted by ninerjok:

But as long as the 49ers get a 3rd round comp pick for him leaving, its Saul Goodman.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by ninerjok:

But as long as the 49ers get a 3rd round comp pick for him leaving, its Saul Goodman.
Helps when you draft a kid like Eric Reid!
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Oct 25, 2013 at 10:08 PM ]
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home