LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

Which NFL team do you hate most?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Hell Richard Sherman said that they are on a different level than the 49ers even though if the 49ers win at home it makes the series tied over the past two seasons.

Where did he say this?
Originally posted by 21SandersMoss84:
This thread is created every month.

this

and all 31 other teams...no mater who plays for them
1) Pittsburgh Steelers

way distant 2) San Francisco 49ers, but like the poster above said, its just because of their fans. The team is great.
[ Edited by maporsche on Oct 24, 2013 at 2:43 PM ]
My least favorite team is the Cleveland Browns. They seem to pick in the top 10 every year but have nothing to show for it. Their most storied plays are either Byner's fumble or The Drive, both of which came at their expense. Their ownership seems to change front offices or coaching staffs every three years. They use a top ten pick to draft Richardson and then trade him for a first round pick that will probably be in the high 20s. They moved to Baltimore and were given a new team by the NFL and that team has repaid the favor by sucking to the point that it, too, is on the short list of teams that are candidates for relocation ... Everything about the Cleveland Browns sucks.
Cowboys.

They're the first team that I witnessed to get in the way of the 49ers.
merged
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Oct 24, 2013 at 5:06 PM ]
Giants.

Because they've spoiled our SBowl runs more than anyone else.
merged
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Oct 24, 2013 at 5:06 PM ]
Originally posted by 21SandersMoss84:
This thread is created every month.
Dallas

Originally posted by maltz88:
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Hell Richard Sherman said that they are on a different level than the 49ers even though if the 49ers win at home it makes the series tied over the past two seasons.

Where did he say this?

You should have heard him on sound bites during our last game with them -- "match up of the week? more like a mismatch!"
[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Oct 24, 2013 at 5:00 PM ]
Seakawks and Fudgepackers
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Pete Carroll. You can ask this question any day, any time and my answer will be......Pete Carroll
Dallas

Green Bay

New England

Seattle .......Hate Em All
Originally posted by maltz88:
Where did he say this?

Post game after the week 2 matchup. Right after the game. It was disgusting to say the least. For all Seattle's players and their fans talk I expect to see complete domination by the Seahawks in SF too. None of this 42-13 BS at the clink. Dominate a formidable opponent on the road or shut the f up.
Share 49ersWebzone