There are 69 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Which NFL team do you hate most?

New York Giants and the brand new SeAdderall CheatHawks
my dad and all my uncles are cowboys fans, where as me and all my cousins are niners fans... and i grew up during the rivalry so id have to say cowboys.
seattle is a definite close second as of lately though.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:



our own Larry Allen when he was a young buck/gazelle

whoa that's f**kin random...i was about to post this video

weird....

My favorite part was John Madden taking notice and completely giving Allen props when it was the other team that made the game changing play.

Fat guys notice fat guys

Dude that wasn't John Madden lol

Dan Dierdorf ftw

Hand in your man card now because you have been suspended indefinitely
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Jul 2, 2013 at 9:30 PM ]
Seahawks b/c I live in Washington. NY Football Giants not far behind.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:




our own Larry Allen when he was a young buck/gazelle

whoa that's f**kin random...i was about to post this video

weird....

My favorite part was John Madden taking notice and completely giving Allen props when it was the other team that made the game changing play.

Fat guys notice fat guys

Dude that wasn't John Madden lol

Dan Dierdorf ftw

Hand in your man card now because you have been suspended indefinitely

I hate the COWGIRLS BY a Galaxy, then the Giants,Redskins,Packers,Patriots,Seahawks,LAMBS,Saints
A lot of people are saying the seahawks.

This thread is about the teams, not the fanbases. Think about that for a second.

I hate the goddamn giants the most. After that, its the packers.

I lived in wisconsin for a long time and that's all I ever heard about and we never seemed to win against them. I'm really stoked the packers are going to open up the 2013 season 0-1
Originally posted by xtm059:
A lot of people are saying the seahawks.

This thread is about the teams, not the fanbases. Think about that for a second.

I hate the goddamn giants the most. After that, its the packers.

I lived in wisconsin for a long time and that's all I ever heard about and we never seemed to win against them. I'm really stoked the packers are going to open up the 2013 season 0-1

Considering the Hawks led to a concussion of our punt returner and subsequent jitters in the NFC championship of 2011, and then took "suspicious" angles when tackling our receivers in 2012 and issued hypothetical threats to our head coach in 2013... the Hawks are a pretty viable team to hate. Their fans sucking is just icing on the cake.
Originally posted by 5280High:
Considering the Hawks led to a concussion of our punt returner and subsequent jitters in the NFC championship of 2011, and then took "suspicious" angles when tackling our receivers in 2012 and issued hypothetical threats to our head coach in 2013... the Hawks are a pretty viable team to hate. Their fans sucking is just icing on the cake.

I really don't think it's deserving of as much hate as we as a fanbase seem to shell out towards the organization. They're just punks. Like the raiders used to be when they played in the NFL, and not division III college
Originally posted by xtm059:
I really don't think it's deserving of as much hate as we as a fanbase seem to shell out towards the organization. They're just punks. Like the raiders used to be when they played in the NFL, and not division III college

I could go back even farther like when Hasslebecks cockiness against green bay in overtime and said 'we want the ball and we're gonna win or score' or whatever the hell he said only to throw a pick 6. Or going back even further and being a Bronco fan (dad lived in colorado since i was young) during the TD and Elway/Griese days and having to watch Jon Kitna's smug look whenever I visited my pops and he took me to a game and seeing Ricky Watters who should of stayed a niner. The hatred runs deep
[ Edited by 5280High on Jul 7, 2013 at 9:36 PM ]
It used to be Dallas. But, now its seattle. I hate their coach, players, fans and uniforms.
Cowboys by far. My father in-law is a huge Cowboys fan and runs his mouth alot. The way the have played the last decade he doesn't have much to talk about. And I just love seeing the dissapointment in his face win Romo throws a pick. Needless to say I see that sad puppy face alot.
Cowboys
Packers
Giants
Seahawks
Patriots

I live in Connecticut...so tired of the NY/NE media plus I was in a house full of Giants fans for 2011 NFC championship.

Cowboys and Packers because they came between us and additional rings.

Seahawks due to majority of their fan base , Richard Sherman, and Cheat Carroll.
Originally posted by 5280High:
Considering the Hawks led to a concussion of our punt returner and subsequent jitters in the NFC championship of 2011, and then took "suspicious" angles when tackling our receivers in 2012 and issued hypothetical threats to our head coach in 2013... the Hawks are a pretty viable team to hate. Their fans sucking is just icing on the cake.

I actually do dislike the team more than the fan base, for the very reasons detailed above. Comparatively, the discussions on the Zone often mirror the discussions Hawks fans are having on the Net. We both have our share of intelligent fans and potato-heads to boot, with the added bonus of posters on both sides salivating over the opportunity to fellate their respective Quarterbacks.
This year it might be the damn Chiefs

All this love over them makes me queasy