There are 83 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Which NFL team do you hate most?

• cciowa
  • Veteran
i hate them all. you have one favorite team in the niners and then you hate everyone else. I am an equal opportunity hater
Every one that isn't the Niners
Seahawks, cowboys and rams.
I ALWAYS LOVE beating the packers. They beat us too much under Favre. I can't tell you all how much satisfaction I had watching Kaep run all over them in the playoffs.

1)Packers
2)Cowboys

However this year I want to beat the SEAHAWkS more than anyone. Love this rivalry
I think I hate pretty much every other team. I just like other players for fantasy football value.
1. cowboys
2. packers

Giants are fighting hard for that #3 spot right now. I also don't acknowledge anyone in our division as "rivals" despite that being their name. To me, they're more like nuisances at best.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

our own Larry Allen when he was a young buck/gazelle

whoa that's f**kin random...i was about to post this video

weird....

My favorite part was John Madden taking notice and completely giving Allen props when it was the other team that made the game changing play.

Fat guys notice fat guys
God guys how can people not hate the seahawks it should be a clear number one. Them and the cowboys should be on top of everyone list. Cowboys for the past and because every year all we hear is east coast nfl and how cowboys are going to win the ship. And Seaf*gs GOD DO I EVEN NEED TO GIVE THE REASONS. I hope we smack their ass 3 times this year!!!!!

Every time I See pete carroll on tv
1 Seacocks
2 Cowboys
3 Giants
4 Patriots
5 Saints
6 packers
Originally posted by Axl49:
God guys how can people not hate the seahawks it should be a clear number one. Them and the cowboys should be on top of everyone list. Cowboys for the past and because every year all we hear is east coast nfl and how cowboys are going to win the ship. And Seaf*gs GOD DO I EVEN NEED TO GIVE THE REASONS. I hope we smack their ass 3 times this year!!!!!

Every time I See pete carroll on tv

If the seahawks ever do something to us multiple years in the playoffs, then maybe they can climb up on the hate ladder. All that pathetic AFC franchise has ever done is kept our seat warm while we were suffering from down years. They think by winning one game and talking trash that makes them kings of the NFL.
This is just as of right now.

1)Seahawks
2)cowboys
3) packers
4) giants
5) raiders
Cowboys team are hated the most. Seahawk's fans are hated the most.
  • Giants - not even close 2nd.
  • Cowboys
  • Seahawks
  • Rams
  • Originally posted by English:
    Dallas. By several miles.

If you're too young to remember how intense this rivalry was, then I understand listing the Cards or the Seahawks or whoever.

But if you're over 30, this is the only acceptable answer.
    Cowgirls